#2 Not That All True

Camila's POV

You know what. Married to a man named Shawn Mendes was the biggest mistake I've ever made. He ain't human. He was the worst husband ever. I didn't know why I agreed on marrying him. He was so rude to Angelo. He had hit me multiple times and almost hit my son, but thankfully I was there to save him.

I guess this is like a payback to me. I mean, I wasn't a good lover before with Y/N. Oh, God, how is she now? Probably already has a new girlfriend that she's treating with good and all kind stuffs.

"Camila! Wash the dishes! You know I hate it to see my house dirty, especially kitchen because that's where the food are being made!" Shawn yelled dramatically. Gosh, I don't know until when I will be strong enough to brace these all.

The girls and I are having, I don't know, 6 months off or probably a year off, due to my situation. The world hasn't known about this yet and I'm so thankful for that. But the thing is.. I haven't seen my love of my life for 2 months. Or maybe more? After her hang out with our son, she didn't keep in touch with me or the girls anymore. I guess she's avoiding me.

I sighed heavily. I'm just such a fuck up. Angelo had already given up on asking where her momma was, but sometimes he would say he misses her. I couldn't do anything though, the woman herself wouldn't even text me or something to communicate. At least if she was avoiding me, please not to Angelo. He needed her attention. She was her mother after all.

I heard that she moved from her old apartment, the one we had shared. And she changed her record label and joined Scooter Braun's, that's what Simon informed us. Then if it was the best, I let it be. If she's happy, I will be too. I mean, will I though?

I looked at the clock, it was almost 12 PM and the girls must be here soon. Shawn was already went out after yelling about the kitchen. I sighed as I scrub the last plate, then I rinsed it and put it on it's place.

"Mommy." I heard Angelo called.

"Yeah, baby?" I asked. I rinsed my hands with the towel and turned around, crouching down to his level. "What is it?"

"I miss Momma. Daddy Shawn is mean." He said.

"I know, honey." I said and embraced him. I rubbed circles on his back.

"Yo, dawgs!" Dinah yelled when she entered the kitchen.

"Hey, Cheechee." I smiled sadly.

"He's being an asshole again, wasn't he?" She asked. I shrugged and nodded softly.

"Gosh. Why didn't I see it in the first place? His place should've been Y/N's." She muttered to herself but I heard her clearly.

"I miss her, China." I sobbed.

"Mommy, don't cry." Angelo wiped the tears that almost escaped from my eyes. "We can go see her?"

"But I don't know where she lives now." I said.

"You know what, let's hunt her down." Dinah said.

"We can't just do that. She probably has been avoiding us, she needs time, Dinah." I said.

"Bullshit. Three years and now two months addition, Mila. No way. She got time enough." Dinah argued. I huffed, she's right.

"What about we ask Simon today? But.. what about Angelo?" I asked.

"Just bring him. We're gonna use the back door of the building." Dinah said.

"Okay." I said and got up. I grabbed Angelo's hand and we walked to the front door. As we open the door, the others were already there.