Don't Pretend D-D-D-D Don't Pretend

*Petes POV

I stand there, baffled for a second. Did he really just kiss me? Or is it my imagination running wild again? No. This one was real. This wasn't just another late night fantasy. I lick my lips. The taste of him is still there; sweet. Thoughts swirl around in my head, everything slows down. Does he like me? Does he know I love him? Was this a prank? Is Peterick becoming, a reality? Maybe. But right now I have to go on stage, and these thoughts can wait a little while. I walk out on stage and the crowd goes crazy. I look at Patrick, he just nods, cueing me to start the first song. I assume we are starting with the same set as yestarday. No, not the entire Bobby Brown catalogue (If you want to understand this, watch FOB: BAnD LIP READING on youtube lol). We start off with Thriller, to pump the crowd up a little, then The Phoenix, to make them go crazy! We take a little break between The Phoenix and Alone Together, during which I tell Patrick we need to talk. I noticed that for most of the concert he didn't look at me. Usually, we joke around the entire concert, but today, it seemed like he wanted nothing to do with me.

*Patricks POV

At this point, I wanted nothing to do with him. I hate him right now. But mostly I hate myself... Scratch that. I could never hate Pete. I can't even look at him. If I do, I feel like I would just run off stage. Hell, HE probably hates ME right now. He obviously doesn't like me back. He didn't even kiss back, he just stood there. I don't even know what I was thinking! Me and Pete could never work. He's the popular one, the kind of guy that everyone likes, the one everyone wants to be. I'm just the loser. The kind of guy that could be in your class all year, but you never notice him, nor know his name. I hate not knowing. I hate all this suspence! It's killing me! We've just finished up The Phoenix, and I run to the side of the stage to grab a water. Pete quickly jogs over to me. He grabs me by my arm and turns me around. "We need to talk"

"About what?" I say avoiding his glance. He lifts my chin with his pointer finger, forcing me to look him straight in the eye.
"You know what" he says. Then he turns back around and then goes back to the stage. I hear him yell
"All right next up were gonna be doing Alone Together!" The crowd goes wild, and when I walk back on stage they get even louder. We need to talk? What does that mean? Something tells me this can't be good. I go up to the microphone and the music starts. But throught the entire song, all I can think of is Pete. I've never been so scared, yet excited, for the end of a concert in my entire life.

*Petes POV

The concert is finally over, and now I can talk to him. After all the after show congradualtions, I make my way to the dressing room, in which Patrick is no where to be seen. Oh no, he is not getting out of this one. I walk down the hall to Joe and Andy's room. Patrick turns and sees me, and his whole expression changes. It was like the Grim Reaper just walked into the room. How am I gonna get him out of here, without litterally dragging him?
"Hey, Patrick, can you help me with something"
"U-Uhm, what is it"
"It's in the dressing room" I say, grinning slightly "Could you come help me"
"Uh, can you just bring it in here?" he says looking around nervously.
"Nope."
"Oh, fine then, I guess" He stands up, and makes his way towards me.

When we get out into the hallway, I grab him by his wrist, and rush back to our dressing room. I close and lock the door, then turn and look at Patrick. He looks as if he's about to faint.
"Patrick"
"Y-yes"
"Why?"
"Wh-Why what?"
"Why did you-" he cut me off
"I don't know" he says as he begins to cry. "I d-don't know"
"Don't pretend. Don't pretend like you don't know" I walk towards him. "Say it"
"What?" he says
"SAY IT PATRICK"
"Say what?!"
"How you feel. Patrick. Do you. Do you like me?"

*Patricks POV

"Like you? No."
"Oh" he says putting his head down. "Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, I Love you" He looks up at me, shocked. I walk over to him, and kiss him passionately. This time he kisses back. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.
"Does this mean?" I say, breaking our kiss
"Yes, I Love you too"
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"Why didn't you" I say laughing.
"Ha, good point" He leans into my neck, giving me a Love bite. Well that's gonna leave a mark.
"Pete"
"hmm" he says, continuing with the love bite.
"Don't stop"