We Do It For The Scars And Stories

Can I just say, omfg did you fucking see the new YBC? omfg Death Valley? Joe Gettin High off sugar cubes and shit! Courtney Love is insane! Lets just kill her! It was such a good Christmas Eve surprise, Thanks FOB <3 I love when my boyfriend is taken to an evil layer by a bunch of crazy chicks. Now back to the story

*Pete's POV

I can't believe this shit. "PATRICK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!"
"D-D-Do you hate me n-now?" I drop down to my knees besides him, looking at the seven fresh cuts, still bleeding.
"Patrick look at me" I grab his face with both hands and force him to look me directly in the eye. "Patrick this shit has to stop. Please, if you won't do it for yourself please do it for me."
"I. I can't. I have to."
"Why? Why do you have to. What makes you think you deserve this? Huh? What is so horrible about yourself that you feel this fucking bad?!" he says nothing, and just begins to cry harder.
"I-I d-don't know. Everytime I l-look in the mirror, a-a-all I can see is imp-perfections"
"Give me the razor" I say looking down at it. He slowly picks it up and hands it to me. I'll be right back I say rushing out the door.

*Patricks POV

As he rushes out of the room, I pick up a new napkin to wipe the blood with. Napkin number 4. I don't know how deep I went but does it really matter. I hold the napkins to my wound trying my best not to wince at the pain. Pete rushes back in with a small dark blue book.
"Do you know what this is?" I shake my head, staring at the book. "In this book, is a series of poems. All of them about you" Me? I think to myself. "Yes you" he says, as if he was almost reading my mind. "This one is my favorite. It's all from your point of view" He starts:

"If only I could see myself, the way he sees me. Maybe then I could finally let go, and be the person I want to be. To dream of perfections, would only be to dream of myself. The mirror can't hold a vice against me. Only I could do that. Only I will do that. The perfections he sees are only the reflection of a broken memory. Maybe the two of us are perfectly unfixable, we'll take this bet and make it winable And maybe all this nostalgia is just getting to me, keeping me looking towards the past, rather than our future. But what's a future with out a little nostalgia."

"Wow Pete. I don't know what to say."
"Then don't say anything" He leans in, kissing me lightly, and gradually getting rougher. I reach for the crotch of his pants, practically ripping the button off. He places his hands on the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair. I'm right in the middle of pulling down his zipper, when the alarm on his watch goes off.
"Dang."
"Your telling me" I laugh. "It's 4:25, we need to be heading inside for sound check"
"Do they REALLY need us for sound check" I say, grabbing his head and bringing it closer to mine.
"Yes, but I wish they didn't" he says kissing me one last time before standing up. He extends his hand out, gesturing to help me up. I grab it, stand up and start towards the bus door.
"Wait" he says grabbing my hand. "What?"
"Before we go, I need you to give me the razors."
"I already did!"
"All of them Patrick" I sigh Why does he have to know me so well. I grab the two razors from the medicine cabnet, the three from my dresser drawer and the one under my pillow.
"Is this all of them?"
"Yes" I say opening th bus door.

*Petes POV

I walk out of the door behind Patrick holding all seven razors. As we walk through the back entrance to the Honda Center I throw them into the nearest trash can, never to be seen again. We walk down a series of hallways, and end up backstage, where Joe and Andy have been waiting.
"Sup" Joe says giving me our signiture hand shake. "
"Our hand shake is cooler" Andy says giving me OUR signiture hand shake.
"Yeah what ever" Joe says sticking his tongue out at Andy.
"Hey bro, why is your fly down?" Joe says pointing to my pants. I just smile and look at Patrick, who blushes and looks the other direction.
"Growty!" Joe & Andy blurt out at the same time. I zip up my fly
"You asked!" I giggle. Since Panic! is opening for us, they start sound check, and we finish it up. Tonight we all decide to chill in one dressing room, and hang out for a while before the show.

"So, you and Pat are finally a thing!" Brendon exclaims landing on the couch.
"Yes Brendon, we are." I kiss Patrick on the cheek and he turns ruby red.
"I love it when you blush" I say kissing him again
"I love it when you guys don't make out in front of us" Brendon added tossing another piece of popcorn in his mouth.
"I love it when Brendon doesn't hog the popcorn" Spencers claims, snatching it out of Brendons hand.
"My popcorn!" Brendon says snatching it back.
"We always decide to tour with the worst people" Patricks laughs stealing a piece of popcorn from the bowl.

"Ya know, I just remembered I put a lean pocket in the microwave before we left, and I totally forgot about it"
"I'd expect that from you" I laugh intertwining our hands.
"But now I'm hungry! Pop corn always just makes me want real food!"
"Popcorn is real food!" Brendon says bitterly Wow that dude really loves his popcorn.
"Yeah, but if you go get it, you'll be ripped to shredds by horny teenage girls" Pete giggles
"Uggh, fine, I'll go get an apple or something" Patrick stands up and heads for the kitchen. Brendon turns his bowl upside down, revealing his lack of goods.
"I'm gonna go make more popcorn" Brendon says running out of the room.

*Patricks POV

I grab my apple, and turn around to see Brendon holding a new bag of popcorn.
"So. How are things with Pete?"
"Amazing, I couldn't ask for anything better."
"Really?" He walks closer to me. "Yeah, He's my Prince Charming" I say drawing a heart in the air.
"Well why have a Prince," He caresses my cheek softly "when you could have a king" He suddenly kisses me, obviously surprising me. But the biggest surprise is when I pull away, and see Pete standing in the doorway.

OOh kill em, cliff hanger xD