Tell That Pete He Just Made My List Of Things To Do #IGD

*A week after the concert in the previous chapter*

Petes POV

Patricks been acting weird all week. I don't know whats going on, but I will get to the bottom of it! But we've done 6 shows in 7 days and We're dying of exhaustion. Today is the first of the three days we have off and then it's back to shows. This whole tour has been amazing but I can't wait until it's OVER. We only have two weeks left, and then me and trick can get our lives started. We've only been together since we've been on tour, so once It's over he's moving in with me. Half of his things are going into storage anyway, but we have major adjustments to make. I'm gonna have to get a bigger bed ;) and get rid of a few things. I just can't believe these last few weeks. Not too long ago, the thought of Patrick Loving me the way I Love him, seem impossible. Tonight we get to celebrate the first two months of a long life together. It may be the first two months but it sure as hell won't be the last. Even though he is too good for me, I am so happy I have him. I've never Loved someone the way I Love him, I would give my life for him. These last few weeks have only further proven what I already knew was true. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Patricks POV

I don't know what to do. I don't even like Brendon like that! I Love Pete! P.E.T.E. But I don't know. Something about that dream is still bothering me. I've been trying my best for the past week to avoid Brendon, but it's kinda hard when you're on tour, and they prefer sleeping in your tour bus rather than their own. I don't know how to handle this, I am terrible at keeping secrets. Pete's gonna find out eventually what's on my mind, but I just hope that he isn't mad at me. Or even worse, if it hurts him, or makes him think this love isn't true. I love him with every fiber of my being. Since tonight we don't have a show, me and Pete are going out to celebrate our two month anniversary. He refuses to tell me where we're going, but I'm pretty sure I already know. What I still don't know is WHAT THE HELL THAT DREAM MEANS! I grab and open my suitcase, placing all my folded shirts and pants inside.
"PATRICK!"
"WHAT?!"
"HELP MEEEEEEE"
"UGH!" I walk into the den of the bus to find Pete, sitting on his suitcase which has sleeves and pant legs coming out of it.
"You know, maybe your suitcase would be easier to close if you folded your clothes"
"...naah, this is easier." he says finally closing it. "What ever is easier to you!"
He suddenly kisses me, grabs my ass and winks at me.
"Nice ass." He leans in again kissing me even more passionately and reaches for the button on my pants. I move his hand away
"Nope, its 4:35 pm we need to finish packing for the plane!"
"I wish that was easier" he mumbles under his breath. I roll my eyes and laugh.
"That's for after the surprise." I whisper in his ear.
"Stop that!"
"What?" I say.
"You know what!" he looks down, bites his lip and looks up.
"Sorry!" I wink, and go to grab my suit case. Tonight is our last night sleeping in the tour bus. From this point in the tour on, we're gonna start flying from location to location, because the next few shows are all over the place. Super excited to finally be getting off the bus, but I'm also going to miss it. We just have so many memories on it.
"I'm ready to goooooooo" I sing.
"Nice P!ATD reference Trick" he laughs.
"Thanks Peteypie" I say pinching his cheek.

Petes POV #IGD: It Gets Dirty

I get in the car besides Patrick, praying that everything goes smoothly tonight. He could tell I was nervous and held my hand the entire car ride there. This is why I love him <3. I pull up into the parking lot of a large carnival and noticed Trick had a large smile on his face. He leans over and hugs me
"How did you know?!"
"I know my Pattycakes" I say kissing him gently. The first thing we do, is get on the biggest roller coaster we can find. We bought the roller-coaster picture because I mean come on, Patrick looks cute even when he's screaming from the top of his lungs (lungs, lungs ;) #Reference) We spend the next three hours having the time of our lives, I even won patrick a giant bear. Like seriously the thing is almost as big as me haha. We bought funnel cake, but ended up dropping it when a little kid ran into us, we didn't care though, we had almost finished it anyways. Luckily only a few people recognized us, so we didn't get bugged much. It's nearly 8:00 when we start heading back to the car. "Pete tonight was perfect" he kisses my cheek. "You're perfect" I say kissing him on the lips.

We get home, but the moment we enter the bus he nearly tackles me. I already paid Joe and Andy not to get here until 1;00 so me and Trick can go undisturbed. I totally planned for Patrick and his constant hornyness. I quickly unbutton and unzip his pant, and He does the same for me.

Patricks POV #IGD: It Gets Dirty

I kiss him deeply, shoving my tongue down his throat, him returning the favor. I squeeze his ass while he unbuttons my shirt. We break our kiss, only so he can pull his shirt over his head. He starts to reach for my boxers but I quickly stop him. "It's my turn". I push him on the couch and quickly sit on my knees on the floor, between his legs. I slowly pull down his boxers and grab his dick. I look him square in the eyes, as I lick it from base to tip in one stroke. He moans softly. I then take my tounge and swirl it around his tip, while cupping his balls. I slowly take half of him into my mouth, stroking his base very sofly. I bob my head up and down, slowly increasing my speed, going farther and farther. Soon I'm taking all of him.

He moans my name, placing his hand on the back up my neck, pushing me down farther. I take him out of my mouth only to kiss him, while still jacking him off with my hand. I then place him back in my mouth, while also using my hand. He grabs the arms of the couch. I can tell he's close. He starts thrusting his hips moaning my name. I play with his balls, while deep throating him. His thrusts get faster, and his moans get louder. I look him straight in the eye and say "Cum for me baby" This sends him over the edge, as spurt after spurt lands itself on my tongue. With some of him still on my lips, I sit on his lap kissing him wildly.

"You don't know how badly I want to fuck you" Pete says out of breath from his recent orgasm. "Oh trust me, I know" I wink. I grind myself against him, and he apperantly senses my need for release. He reaches for my erect member, stroking my quickly. "Yes, don't stop. Don't stop" I mumble, barley able to speak. I countinue to grind on his thy while he strokes me. The entire time I'm just imagining what it's gonna feel like when me and Pete finally fuck. I kiss him passionatley "I'm close" I moan against his lips. Suddenly his strokes get even faster, and I can't hold it much longer. "What's my name baby" he whispers in my ear sentually. I bit my lip, unable to speak. "Say, it, say my name!" his strokes get even faster "What's my name! Say my name I want you to hear you, scream my name as you cum!" "PETE!" I scream shooting myself all over his stomach. He pulls me in, kissing me as his strokes slow.

"Whoa" I say panting. He points to his stomach, still covered in my cum "Whoa indeed" he giggles. "Sorry" I blush. "Don't be" I climb off his lap, and sit next to him, snuggling into his chest. "You know, this is the first time I've ever seen you completley naked" He says stroking my hair. I remember I am naked and cover myself with a pillow. "No, don't," he whispers pushing the pillow out of the way "I want to take a mental picture. I want to remember this moment. Just like this" I slowly set the pillow down, kissing him one last time before I fall asleep.