I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get On You ;) Pt 1

Okay people, we're nearing chapter 15, you know what that means. It's almost time for the story to end. Unless You guys don't want it too! It's your decision!

Petes POV

It's been nearly two weeks since that huge fight me and Patrick had. Things have gone back to normal, and I feel so confident about our relationship. But if anyone ever dares Patrick to kiss someone, or someone to kiss Patrick ever again, he might lose a testical. Or both of them. Just sayin. The best part is the fact that the tour is over, and today is moving day! I get to share a bed with the sexy beast known as Patrick Stump, which he might not be known as much longer ;) I just bought the new bed, which will be delivered to my house sometimes today, so I've already taken apart the old one. I wanted something big enough for space, but small enough so there couldn't be too much distance between us, so I settled on queen sized. It's a symbol of how I never want to be too far away from him, or have too much space between us; Of how I want to wake up to him right next to me everyday, for as long as I live.

I hear the signiture ringtone I have set for Patrick -I Just Had Sex by The Lonely Island- and rush to the kitchen to pick up my phone. "Hey babe"
"Hey Pattycakes"
"Pete, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. I won't lie to you" My heart sank. Oh damn what happened. Did Patrick cheat on me?
"What is it?"
"Okay here it goes..." I can't take this! I'm dying. I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack.
"Pete. I never told my parents about us."
"What?"
"I know Pete, I'm really sorry. I'm a terrible boyfriend"
"No, no no. Patrick. It's fine. I thought you were gonna say you cheated or something. I was about to have a heart attack. And I never told my parents either. In fact they don't even know I'm bisexual"
"Pete I would never cheat on you! I love you! And mine don't know I'm Bi either. But that's not the end of it" "What else?"
"Well... now that I'm back from tour, they wanna come visit"
"Are you gonna tell them before they fly out? Or when they get here?" "They're already on the plane. They're gonna be here in two hours" Oh Damn.

Me and him come up with the plan that I'll invite my parents over too, and we can break it to them at the same time. We'll sit them down, have a nice meal and then just casually be like "Oh by the way, that guy over there is kinda my boyrfriend of almost 3 months. I'm bisexual, SURPRISE!" That should go well. Note. The. Sarcasm. But I Love Patrick, and no matter what anyone thinks or says, I'm gonna be with him.

I make a quick dash to the store and buy steak, pre-mixed salad and the ingredience to my special mac and cheese.

Patricks POV

I don't know whether I'm a genius, or an idiot. I've known for days my family was coming to visit and I know Pete. If I would of told him ahead of time, he would of just been nervious, and over thought everything, and nearly have a mental break down. It's much easier to spring a last minute plan of action on him, than to let him think about it. I told him exactly what to make, and Pete's a pretty okay cook, so I'm sure he'll manage. We have a lot of things moved in already, so the house doesn't look too bad. The only abnormal thing is that right now we don't have a bed. It's 3:06 and my parents will be landing around 5:00 so I go pick up some wine, enough for all six of us. I am so terrified I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT! I'm just rambling and losing track of things and freaking out because I'M GONNA HAVE TO TELL MY PARENTS WHO THINK I'M STRAIGHT THAT I'M TECHNICALLY ONLY HALF STRAIGHT AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! *Takes breath* Sorry. I'm rambling.

I get to the special spot I get my alchohol from, which is a half hour drive from where I am, and the cashier is flirting with me, trying to give me her number. And she's not taking no for an answer. I finally get fed up and yell "HONEY YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE RIGHT NOW. My boyfriend is waiting for me at home and I DON'T have time for this shit!" Suddenly she has an attitude, but I couldN'T CARE LESS. I finally get to pay for my wine, and rush home. Pete is almost finished cooking, and I scramble to sweap, dust, and put away the last few boxes. By the time I'm done with all that, it's 4:43. I kiss Pete, tell him I Love him no matter what, and walk out the door to go get my parents.

I pull up, and they're standing out front with all their lugauge. "PATTY!" Both my parents yell, extending their arms out to me. We have a big group hug, and I help them put their stuff in the car. We catch up on things in the car, how things are going at home, people I used to know. I tell them about the amazing tour, my unbelievable friends, Our amazing fans, my all around amazing life. Too bad I can't tell them yet about my more than amazing boyfriend.

We pull up in the driveway
"Patty your new house is beautiful!" My mom says getting out of the car. "Yeah, Pete picked it out, we live together"
"Isn't that a little weird?"
"No. How?"
"I don't know. You guys both make enough money for your own houses. Isn't it awkward living with another grown man?" My dad says, getting their things out of the car.
"No."
"If you say so".
PETE! We're home!" I walk in, with my parents trailing behind to find his parents sitting on the couch.
"Oh hey!" i say surprised, not expecting them to be here yet.
"Hi Patrick, nice to see you again" Pete's father says shaking my hand.
"Hi Patrick!" his mom says giving me a hug.
"Mom, Dad, these are Petes parents, Mari and Pete II. Mari, Pete these are my parents David and Patricia" Right on cue, Pete walks through the door, passing out plates full of food.

I pour the wine and everything is great. Petes parents like me, my parents LOVE Pete, and the food is delicious. There is nothing about this night so far, that could have gone any more perfect... Besides this next part.

Petes POV

I look at Trick, and he nodds signaling that now is the right time.
"Uhm mom, dad, Patricia, David, We have an announcement. My and Patrick both stand up. He looks at me, gesturing that I continue. We interlace our fingers and the shock sets on all their faces. "We don't just live together. We ARE together. We've been together for almost 3 months" Silence fills the room, and you couldn't cut the tension with a knife it was so thick. Patricks mom stands up, hugging him.
"Patrick, I think I speak for both your father and myself when I say that. Well whatever makes you happy, makes me happy. Pete is a nice young man, and I know he'll treat you right" His father then stands up, hugging the both of us. "YOU'RE OKAY WITH THIS SHIT?" My father says, throwing down and breaking his wine glass.
"Honey calm down!"
"NO, OUR SON IS A FAGGOT AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!" "Stop! Don't you talk to your son that way! Apologize!"
"As soon as HE apologized for being a faggot!" He says slamming the door behind him.