Our Songs Know What You Did On That Tour Bus Pt 1

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey! remember the first authors Leave me a message or vote or something if you liked it! p.s at chapter 5 I'll do an about me where you'll just learn a little more about me.

*Andy's POV

"JOE! JOE JOE" I run out of the room, screaming for Joe. He has GOT to see this. "Whaaat?!" he picks up his alarm clock "It's only 8:02, there is no excuse to be up this eaarrllyyy" "Joe shut up and get the hell up! Seriously! This is really important!" I grab his arm and litterally start to pull up out of the bunk. "ALRIGHT!" SHEESH!" He says angrily as he stands up. We walk into the living room to see Pete and Patrick standing there, fingers interlaced. Joe turns and looks at me, then back to them. Even I don't know what to say. I just reach into my pocket, pull out a twenty, and hand it to Joe He just folds it up, and places it in his back pocket.

"Told you" he says looking at me. "What the hell?" Pete says furrowing his eyebrows. "Don't be mad okay? I say slowy "but-" Joe cut me off "But Andy and I had a bet on whether or not you guys were Gay for eachother" "Wow, was it really that obvious" Patrick says, glancing from me, then Joe, then back to me" "Yeah," Joe says scratching his head "and it took you two long enough, we've had this bet since the first day of tour" "So are you guys. Yeah know, cool with us?" Pete asks rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course we are! Hell, were excited!" Joe says looking at me. "Yeah! Our little Patty Cakes and Petey Pie are finally a couple!" I say giving Joe a high five.

*A/N I didn't wanna leave something so short as its own chapter so I'll post the rest of this, and possible more tommorrow. Night!