Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat? #IGD

Lol you know guys, It's getting kinda difficult to come up with clever, lyric related titles for these stories... sike. #IKnowTooManyOfTheirLyrics #NoLife #BesidesP!ATD #AndFOB
#AndTØP
P.S #IGD

"Patrick. I dare you, To kiss Brendon" "Shit" me, Brendon and Pete say all at once.

*Patricks POV*

I look at Pete, and he looks just as stunned as me.
"You gotta do it!" Joe says, laughing his ass off at Petes facial expression. I look at Brendon and then back to Pete
"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
"Will you be mad?"
"...No. No. It's fine. It's just for the game." Brendon looks a little scared, mostly because he doesn't want Pete to kill him.
"Are you sure dude? Because we don't have to" Brendon says.
"Yeah. It's fine" he says looking down at the floor.
"WELL, you heard the man! Kiss already" Andy says, enjoying all the drama
"Yeah, you HAVE too" Joe says. I look at Pete one more time, just to reassure. He nodds his hed, gesturing me to do it. I look to Brendon, who runs his fingers through his hair, staring right back at me. I get on my knees and crawl over to Brendons side. This is the most unbelievably awkward thing Andy could have picked. It wasn't too long ago I had that dream about Brendon and I am still trying to figure it out. I guess this will help me do just that.

"How long does this have to be?" I look at Andy.
"Three seconds. Unless you guys want to go longer" He and Joe bust up laughing, but Pete gives them the death stare and the automatically shut up. I lean in first and Brendon starts to do the same. Then our lips touch, and I feel...

Petes POV

I feel like I want to murder him. Why did I do this to myself? Why did I tell Patrick this was okay? I guess I didn't want to seem like the jealous type... But I AM the jealous type. Look at him. Kissing MY Patrick. What kinda bull shit game is this? Practically forcing people to do stupid stunts infront of their friends! For what? A stupid thrill? A cheap laugh? Acceptance? I HATE this! Damnit has it been three seconds yet?!

Patricks POV

...Absolutley nothing! Yes! No spark, no love. Only feelings of indifference. I know this sounds weird, but if anything, I kinda wanna high five Brendon. Like a "Woo Hoo! Thanks for proving I have absolutley no feelings toward you what so ever. P.s Your a good kisser" kind of high five. I know Pete probably feels like murdering him though, but If anything I feel stronger going into this relationship knowing 1. Pete trusts me, and 2. I am NOT in love with Brendon Urie. Those are very good feeling not to have when in a relationship. Unless you know, you are in a relationship WITH Brendon Urie, in such case you probably SHOULD be in love with him. The three seconds are finally over, and I look at Brendon, who just awkwardly stares at the floor, and crawl back over to Pete. I am just glad all of this is over with.

"Well, that was enough truth or dare for one night"
"Yeah, or forever" Pete mumbles pulling me closer to him. "Do you guys just wanna... Watch a movie or something?"
"Naah I'm beat. Come on Andy" Joe says heading for the door
"Aaaw but I wanna watch a movie!" Joe walks over to Andy, grabs his ass and whispers seductively
"Are you SURE you want to watch a movie?"
"...Bye guys!" Andy grabs Joes hand and rushes out of the door. I look over to Brendon
"Nah. I'm pretty tired too. Later guys!" He gives Pete a fist dap, and they do their signiture explosiong and "Say what?!" at the end and walks out the door. That leaves just me, and Pete.

"So. Uhm. Movie?"
"Sure" he says, sounding a little less perky than usual. We decide on watching "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry". I make popcorn, while Petes pops in the movies and grabs some blankets. We get to one of the best parts- When the mail man talks to Larry about being called a "Hotty"- and I bust up laughing, but he just sits there. I reach for the remote and pause it.
"Babe whats wrong"
"Nothing" he says, snatching the remote and unpausing it. I snatch it back and repause it.
"Yes, there is. Whats wrong? Are you mad at me?" he just stares at the t.v for a moment, then the floor.

"Pete! Are you mad at me?!?"
"NO PATRICK! I'M NOT MAD! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M MAD!" "You're yelling"
"YEAH SO?! I'LL YELL ALL I WANT!" "Pete your acting crazy!"
"Crazy? Oh so now I'm crazy?"
"YES PETE! YOU'RE ACTING BATSHIT INSANE" I stand up, walking towards the kitchen, and he follows. "Look who's yelling NOW"
"Only because YOU YELLED FIRST" "You always act SO innocent! LOOK AT ME, I'M PATRICK I'M SOOO FUCKING INNOCENT. YOU'RE A FUCKING TRAIN WRECK"
"I don't feel like doing this tonight! CAN'T WE JUST WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE"
"NO! We are gonna TALK THIS OUT!" "Were not talking, we're YELLING"
"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO YELL IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A DICK!"
"I'M NOT THE ONE ACTING CRAZY!" "BRENDON wasn't so CRAZY when you MADE OUT WITH HIM!"
"Is this about that stupid kiss?!"

He turns around and just stares at the floor, not saying a word. I spin him around forcing him to look at me. "Babe. The kiss. Meant. Nothing. Not a damn thing. I Love YOU. A stupid little kiss, wouldn't, and couldn't change that"
"Oh yeah? How can I be so sure" he whispers, still not looking at me.

I grab him by the collar, pull him into me and kiss him lightly. He finally looks up at me, and I can tell by the look in his eyes that he's hurting. I pull him in more, kissing him deeper, placing my hands on the back of his head. It's 9:30 at night, and I don't expect anyone to bug us at this time, but I still go over to the door and lock it; Just incase. I run back over to Pete reaching for his belt buckle, even before our lips reattach.

Petes POV #IGD: It Gets Dirty

He takes my belt off, and I return the favor. I run my fingers through his hair slowly trailing down his back to his ass. He grabs my ass, but lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me into the bedroom, never once breaking our kiss. The moment he sets me down, I pin him to the back of the door, kissing his neck, adding a new one to the ones there from the other night. I grab his fedora and place it on my head, then push him onto the bed. I give him a seductive look. "You know, you look good in my hat. But you'd look even better with no clothes on at all" I tooks the hat and toss it to the other side of the room. Pouncing on top of him, I pull my shirt off, then begin to unbutton his. I kiss every inch of him, all the way down to his waist. I unbutton his pants, and slowly inch them downward. I suddenly rip them off with and animalistic sense of need.

Right away his erection popped up through his boxers. I start palming him, kissing him deeply in a need to fill my lust. I start to, very slowly, slide his boxers down. I grab his member jacking him off very slowly as he takes off my pants and boxers. We climb into a sixty-nine position and I place his member in my mouth and he does the same for me. We were both already so aroused, we waisted no time, and went straight into deep throating eachother. Over the course of several minutes, I earned many moans from him, When suddenly he does something that catches me by surprise. He smacks my ass. I sit upright looking back at him, as he trys to read my reaction.
"...Do it again" He smacks my ass again, harder this time, leaving a red hand print on my skin. I love every second of it. I place his member back in my mouth, I can feel myself getting closer and closer.

"Pete. I'm c-close"
"So am I. Lets cum together babe" We both pick up the pace, earning moans and whimpers from eachother. I can feel the tension build as we both near our final destination. "PETE" He screams suddenly cumming in my mouth, this sets me over the edge, and I do the same. I roll over on the bed, panting, trying to catch my breath. I turn myself around, placing my head on his chest. He kisses me, and I can still taste myself on his lips.

I look him directly int the eyes "I believe you" I whisper.