Thanks For The Memories They Were Great. Pt 2

Part 2 mother suckers ;P

Still Pete's POV

He's perfect. I can see it, why can't he? I try again to roll up his sleeve, and this time he doesn't protest. As I roll it up, I see nothing but scars, some fresh and some old, They seem almost endless. They go in every direction, Like the razor had gone on a blood lusting spree. I get halfway up his arm, and they finally seem to stop. I look at him, as he still refuses to look at me. I reach for his other arm, but he jerks it away. "Patrick give me your arm!" He looks at me, then looks away again, handing me his other arm. As I pull up the sleeve It is nearly identical to the first one. I can't even look at Patrick. I just sit down on the couch, resting my arms on my knees, and my head in my hands. I can't handle this. A river of tears begin to flow down my cheek. This is my fault. How could I be so stupid. How could I not realize. I had wondered why he would only wear long sleeve shirts, but when I asked he only said he just "Liked them better". Yeah, because they cover his cuts you idiot.

I just stand up, and grab my black leather jacket. Although he can barley speak because he is crying so hard, he mutters
"Where. Where a-are you g-going"
"Out" I say, slamming the bus door behind me. I don't know if he heard me, but if he didn't oh well. I know I have to be back by 4:30, because we have another show, but at this point I really couldn't care less. I had never seen cuts like that before. 3 or 4 I could deal with. But two whole arms full? Two!?! I feel like someone took my heart out of my chest, and threw it against a wall. I want to know why, but I don't think I could handle the answer. And what about Patrick Why would he ever even think he deserved something like that. He is the funniest, sweetest, most adorible thing on the planet. He's like a bunny, 3 rainbows, 2 unicorns, and a butterfly, had a baby. The baby of a bunny and a unicorn should never cut itself.

I walk into a place 4 block and find a place called "Moes bar & Whinery" and sit down on a stool, right in the middle of the bar. The guy who I assume is Moe walks up to me.
"What can I get you"
"What kind of wine do you have?"
"We don't got any, never have and never will" He says setting down the glass he was holding.
"Then, why are you guys called a winery?"
"Because of people like you WHINING because we don't have any Wine." he laughs, and several people around us do too.
"Fair enough," I say, giving a little chuckle "just give me the lightest beer you have."
"Aww what's wrong, the little baby can't hold his liquor" Once again, he and everyone around us laugh.
"Nah. I have a show to play later, and I can't show up wasted."
"A show huh," says the guy next to me.
"You in a band?"
"Yeah. I'm the basist for Fall Out Boy" His eyes widen a little
"THE Fall Out Boy? Dude, The Phoenix is my daughters jam." He says nudging me with his elbow.
"Thanks" I say, taking a swig of my beer.
"Mind if I get an autograph"
"Sure, what do you want me to sign"
"Uuuh here, sign my beer bottle" I pull out my lucky pen and sign it. "Thanks, ya know she's goin to your little concert tonight at the Honda Center."
"Really?" I say taking another swig "You should bring her backstage, I'll wave you guys in"
"Awesome" he says patting me on the back, nearly making me choke
"You're welcome" I cough out, patting my chest.

I pay the 18 bucks for my beer (I had three. Don't judge) and begin the travel back to the tour bus. It's only 4:03 when I walk through the door.
"Patrick!" No reply. "PATRICK!?" I yell. Still no reply. I walk in to the bathroom to see Patrick, with puffy red eyes. And a few new scars for his collection.

I'm so sorry this chapter was unbelievably boring. I promise I will will make it up to your guys next chapter! *Pinky Swears with you through the internet P.s the next thing is not a chapter, it is the about me i said i'd do. don't get your hopes up