Epilogue: The Aftermath

When the Resistance and the group members arrived at the Crayon Kingdom, they were greeted by the sight of numerous monsters, humans, and Draconians waiting for them. Among the crowd of members of the three aforementioned ethnicities was Sera, who waved to her friends in order to signify where she was and help them find her. Fortunately, the group members spotted her instantly and raced towards her in pure happiness and joy of her presence.

"Group hug!" Reaper exclaimed as he and his teammates gently embraced the pink Draconian simultaneously. They were all relieved that she was still alive and well, although she did look a bit exhausted. They all savored every moment of their reunion, for they all knew full well that the recent events could've very likely turned out differently... and not necessarily in their favor. Regardless, they were all happy to still be alive and with every one of their friends and caretakers.

When they separated, they gazed gratefully at Sera, knowing that she was to thank for their survival and victory over Fallacy's troops. A few moments of pleasant silence passed before before Kaiser spoke up. "I knew that you could do it, Sera," she said, facing her female friend. "I always did." "Thank you, Kaiser," Sera responded before speaking to the rest of the group. "Thank you all so much for believing in and supporting me, as well as everything else that you've done for me."

The entirety of the group nodded in understanding and acceptance of her gratitude. "Not to bother you or anything," Reaper asked Sera. "But I'm curious. How'd you beat Fallacy?" "I did what was right," the pink Draconian answered. "I showed him mercy and took away his powers so that he could never hurt anybody ever again." The group took a moment to respect Sera's decision and appreciate the fact that she wasn't forced to end the Vampire Lord's life. Sure, he was a terrible and ruthless ruler, but even he didn't deserve to die.

"By the way, Sera," Kaiser spoke up. "You might like to know that Drackallia isn't dead, but... she's in custody, along with Fallacy." As if to prove her point, the Draconian Queen's semi-metallic voice sounded through the immense amalgamation of all of the other surrounding noises. "You won't be able to imprison me forever, you cretins," the blue-and-green Draconian snarled. "One day, I'll escape, and you will all regret doing this to -" "Shut. Up." Fallacy interrupted bitterly, obviously not wanting to put up with the Draconian Queen's complaints.

Sera's eyes widened in relief upon realizing that she actually hadn't killed Drackallia and thus was not a killer, but at the same time, she felt somewhat guilty and responsible for what Drackallia had gone through. "What... happened to her?" The pink Draconian inquired. "I mean, I'm glad that she's still alive, but... how did she survive?"

"Some crazy scientist apparently thought that it was a terrific idea to fix Drackallia," Kaiser explained. "So he replaced all of her melted body parts with metal, including her tongue and throat." "Oh," Sera responded. "That's why she looks like and sounds like a robot." She then proceeded to turn towards Geno and walk over to hug him.

The red-scarfed skeleton reciprocated her embrace as he gently rubbed her back in a comforting manner. The two of them were obviously doing so because they were relieved that they had returned to each other alive, despite the high risk of the recent events that they'd had to face. But here they were, hugging each other reassuringly, and they were nothing less than grateful for each other's survival.

Despite her exhaustion, she wanted to tell Geno how she felt about him - but she had apparently underestimated her tiredness when she started to go to sleep when she tried to tell the red-scarfed skeleton that she loved him. She was only able to utter "I lo-" before passing out completely. "I'll tell him later," she mentally conceded as she fell into a pleasant slumber.