Chapter three

chapter three

the plan, carried out(more or less)

**Nova's POV**

Hey Nova, is your mom there? I wanna come over. my dad wrote.

No. she just left. I texted back. this plan was working perfectly. Dad would come over and hang with me for a bit then leave when my mom texted me telling me she was heading back to the hotel. I wondered when we were gonna leave the hotel.

ok, I'll be there soon. love you baby! he texted me. I sat on the couch, waiting for my dad to knock. I turned on the TV and turned on the news.

"Breaking News! A man wearing gloves with brown hair and brown eyes has just run in a hotel with a gun! we are trying to get police officers there soon, but we are having trouble. If you are staying in a Hilton Inn and Suites, olease stay in your room and hide. no one has gotten hurt yet but the man is threatening. authorities are being contacted as we speak." I quickly turned off the TV and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and climbed into the bath tub, laying low. my phone buzzed in my pocket, making a really loud noise against the porcelain tub. I grabbed it, my mom was calling.

"Mom?" I whispered

"Honey, I can't get back because no one is letting people in the hotel, please stay safe. I will be back as soon as I can." she said in a panicked tone.

"Ok mom. I'm in the bathroom, the door is locked and I am in the bathtub. I can honestly say I'm scared." Nothing ever scared me...unless it involves death. kidnapping yes, but not as much. I am sort of a ninja and did take self defense for a few years.

"Ok. I'm going to let you go so you can be quiet. I love you!" she said too me.

"Love you too. bye." I hung up the phone and breathed as quietly as I could. I didn't dare move. I heard the door open. Nonononononononononono! I was really scared but still stayed quiet. I heard rustling of the bed sheets and footsteps, and with each step the intruder took, coming nearer to me. he started pounding his fist on the door, hard. I heard a few more  footsteps, walking away, I thought I was safe, I let ot a quiet sigh of relief, then I heard the footsteps again, I heard a really loud Bang, and the door fell down. I screamed as loud as I could, the man smirked evilly.

"No one can hear you, trust me." he said

"Why do you want me?" I asked him, my eyes full of terror.

"You will find out soon enough."

I jumped out of the bath tub quickly and kicked the man in the stomach. he fell to the ground, moaning and groaning. I ran to the phone and dialed the number 1, the hotel lobby picking up. before they could finish the whole how may we help you thing I said, "Help! the intruder is in my room and trying to kidnap me!" I heard a small scream on the other line.

"Yes ma'am, we are sending police your way." the woman said, calmly

"Thank you!" I yelled. I turned around and saw the man slowly getting up, a smirk plastered on his face.

"You should not have done that." he said creepily. I heard running and looked out the door, since I could see it from the angle I was at.

"Oh yeah? I honestly think it was a great idea." I said in a know it all voice. just then some cops came in and the intruder jumped out the window and took off running. I sighed in relief and plopped down on my bed.

"Ma'am, I believe maybe someone should be guarding this room, since this criminal is obviously after you." one of the cops said. I nodded, then called my mom.

"Mom?" I said when she picked up.

"Is it safe? you aren't whispering anymore."

"Its safe for now, just come back to the hotel and I will tell  you everything.

______________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! what does Nova's dad have planned? comment and tell me what you think :)

vote

comment

share

follow <3

Luv you all! thank you!