Chapter ten

Chapter ten

SAVED!!

Sirens!!! I'm saved!!!!! I attempted to say, "HELP, HELP I'M IN HERE!!!", but it just came out as, "HMMM HMMM HM HM HMM!!!"

I heard distant voices, "COME OUT OF THE BUILDING SLOWLY OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO BREAK THE DOR DOWN!" One said, "AND BRING THE CAPTIVE WTH YOU!" he added.

Damien came in, wearing a brown wig and brown contact lenses.

"MM MM MMMM!" dumb duct tape! i was trying to say oh my god! so he was the guy who broke into the hotel room!

He unstrapped me and bound my wrist with rope it was really tight and I could feel my wrists turning red. he undid the chains on my ankles then bound then with rope and well. He took a cloth out of his back pocket and tied it around my eyes like a blindfold. Was this really necessary? i threw of over his shoulder and carried me I'm guessing out of the house, he put something hard and cold against my head, i gasped, realizing it was a gun.

"Don't move or I will blow her brains out!" he yelled as I heard a door open and close. at this point I didnt even struggle. I did not want him to pull the trigger.

"Put the girl down and drop the gun." a cop(I'm guessing)said. he dropped me and I landed on my back, OW!! I got the wind knocked out of me and I was struggling to breath. I felt something on my stomach-a foot. I heard the clicking of a hammer on a gun

Oh god!

"You really thought i would just, let her go?" Damien said, "yeah right."

I felt him pick me back up and he started running i heard multiple gun shots, none of which hitting me. i had no idea what was going on!

Damien's POV

I picked Nova back up and made a run for it, shooting a few cops in the process, I was bluffing about killing Nova at the time, but I sure as hell wasn't anymore I got to my car and put her in the trunk and took off the blondfold before getting in the front seat and driving off. we weren't going to be caught again.

Nova's POV

He put me in the trunk of his car, in the truck!! he took of the blindfold and slammed the trunk shut, have I mentioned he put me in the trunk?

I felt the car start to move and once again, I was trapped, helpless, and I didn't know where I was going.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY!! hope you liked! you guys thought she was getting out didn't you? haha! nope! it's gonna be longer. Where do u think they are going? seriously i need ideas, lol.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow!!

Luv ya!!

-Hallie

kidnapped...by my Dadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें