chapter 17

Chapter 17

cops-take two.

I fell to the ground, not believing what just happened. I felt like I couldn't move or anything, like I was dead. at this point I wanted to be dead.

"Happy birthday." Damien said. I felt my second wind come around, I was furious! I got up and punched Damien in the face, then i kicked his stomach, HARD! he fell to the ground and curled up in a ball, groaning. I began kicking and kicking him, never wanting to stop. I gave him a good one in the head and he stopped groaning and moaning, I must have knocked him out! nice work Nova! I ran upstairs where I found Matt's house phone, I dialed 911. the very second I picked up I began talking.

"My name is Nova Hillary Clarise, I am from the U.S. and I was kidnapped. my kidnapper brought me here and just murdered my father. I knocked him out but am worried he might regain consciousness soon. please MMMMMMMM!!!" Damien came up and put his hand around my mouth and pulled me back. I dropped the phone and with his insane ninja like reflexes he grabbed it before it fell. he held me tightly and I was losing air since he was holding my neck as well, the room was getting darker and I was struggling to breathe. he put to phone of the counter and took out his gun and fired it into the air. I passed out.

Damien's POV

Nova freaking knocked me out! and I'm not even her dad, and this day is just getting worse and worse. She fell limp in my arms as I fired a gun shot near the pone, warning the cops. I put nova on Matt's couch and went back to the phone, "you come and I kill the girl!" I yelled and hung up the phone. since I'm not even her own father, it'll be easier to kill her if and when I need you. I heard police sirens. wow, they are stupid. I grabbed a still unconscious nova and a recently sharpened pocket knife. I walked outside to see a S.W.A.T. team, the FBI, a medic group, and just some regular cops. I picked up nova and shook her, waking her up. he screamed and I put the knife to her throat, I was not kidding this time. it was going to happen.

"Put the captive down or we will be forced to shoot you down." one member of the S.W.A.T. team said.

"Hm, Kay!" I said, I made a clean cut on her throat and dropped her.

Nova's POV

Damien shook me awake and I screamed out of shock, he put a sharp pocket knife against my neck. oh god. I could tell he wasn't kidding this time. I pressed it harder on my skin, it was going to cut if I moved at all. my hearing buzzed out from nervousness, I heard distant voices, then Damien cut my throat and dropped me, leaving me sputtering for air. blood fell across my bra and my bare stomach, I was losing consciousness...again, I saw Damien being handcuffed and a doctor coming over to me and looking shocked, my vision went blurry and it all went black.

____________________________________________________________________

HEYY! hope you enjoyed! is nova going to DIE???? well, you will find out in the next chapter coming tomorrow. I want you to tell me if you think she should die, or if she should stay alive. I will base the next chapter off those votes.

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow :)

Luv you all!!

-Hal:)