Chapter 13

chapter 13

The other calls

I was in that position for about an hour before I heard a loud clank. I had shifted and my phone slipped out of my pocket. Nononononononononono!!He's gonna find out that I called the cops!! I'm DOOMED!!! DOOMED I TELL YOU!!! I was pretty tightly chained up so I tried shimmying myself down the pipes to the floor, why didnt I think of this BEFORE?! I finally made it to the floor after about five minutes and I found myself laying across my phone, HORRAY!! after about another ten minutes, Damien came in holding a bowl.

"Hi." he said bluntly. he put the bowl which I now saw contained soup on the floor and unchained me, i quickly slipped my phone back in my pocket then rubbed my wrists and ankles.

"Thanks." I said, not looking at him, just eyeing the soup looking for anything suspicious in it, even though it was really dark in the room. He slid my the bowl and gave me a spoon. he went to the other end of the room and turned i a light, it blinded me for a minute and I shielded my eyes as they adjusted. Once they did i began to eat the soup, lobster bisque, he may e a psycho, but he is a good cook and can cool quite a bit.

"I decided that you have been good long enough for me to make you something really good." he said smiling genuinely. Not even a little evil smirk, which surprisingly comforted me, "so I thought I would take you out sight seeing. They don't know who you are or that you are missing. a friend of mine who I knew when I was younger said we could stay with him until we get better accommodations. He knows your mom and I broke up and he thinks your staying with me. Don't try anything! seriously, if he finds out then I will have to kill him and I don't really want to do that but I will if I need to. ok?" he continued.

"Ok, what's his name?" I asked, not even looking up from my soup.

"Matt. now I'm going out to get you some new clothes and shoes. You can't be seen like this. I will be back soon, then we will go. Feel free to roam around the factory, but I'm locking you in and all the windows are boarded up so you can't escape. Bye!" he walked out, not bothering to even close the door. When I know it was safe i pulled my phone out, it was now at 15% enough to text David and Cami and tell them I was fine. I did a group message and typed,

Hey guys, I'm fine I'm in England somewhere with this...stranger, I'm not hurt really and I'm being fed and everything. I miss you guys so much and I'll see you soon hopefully! I sent it and waited for a reply. I got a phone call and it was David.

"DAVID!" I yelled into the phone.

"Oh my god! Nova! i have missed you so much! I can't believe you have your phone! I thought it might have been your kidnapper and just trying to throw is off our radar." He sounded like he was crying, either of joy, sadness, or both.

"Hold on Cami's going to join the call." I let her in on the call, CAMI!!!" I yelled,

"NOVA!!!" she yelled back.

"OW!" David yelled, Cami and I burst into laughter.

"I have missed laughing and talking to you guys." I began crying and sniffling, Cami did to.

"Same here. I have hardly slept since you went missing." Cami said, David said,

"Mmhmm."

"I have been drugged into sleeping." i admitted, "my battery is dying and I could only fit in these calls. I love you Cami, like a sis and I love you so much David. I will see you soon. Bye."

"Bye Nova. And happy birthday, you know it's coming up in two days." David said.

"Yeah, happy birthday!!!" Cami exclaimed.

"Thanks, this is the best present I could get, being able to talk to you."

"Bye." They both said, i hung up the phone and started sobbing. I decide I start wandering the building, then I heard the click of a lock. Damien was here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a really emotional chapter for me, I started tearing up writing it!! i hope you enjoyed and I'm thinking about updating one more time today. Tell me what you think:)

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow:)

Luv ya!!

-Hal<3