Prologue

Fairy Tail Crime Department
4th floor, Chiefs office

- - -

Now Playing ~ Introduction, Panic! At The Disco

"Ladies and gentlemen, we proudly present a picturesque score of passing fantasy."  

- - -

"Commander I expect this team to be of the highest standards, I don't care about ages, genders or any of that shit, all that matters is that you get the best possible team to take on this case" The old bearded man barked roughly at dark haired man sitting in front of him.

"Understood chief Makarov, and please don't worry I've already got a team in mind, here" the dark haired commander responded calmly and handed the chief 6 student files, "These are the files of 6 students who are to graduate tomorrow"

"Students?" The old chief questioned, "but these students have already been informed of their possible careers by the system? Are you telling me they all were admitted to the F.T crime force?"

"Not yet chief, that's up to you now isn't it?" The commander smiled.

"It depends on their stats"

"Well you're welcome to look through their files"

A screen opened up in the air carrying the information on six gifted students soon to graduate, they gave stats and scores on each of them out of five.

The first one up was a red head called Erza B. Scarlet.

" Erza B scarlet, or otherwise reffered to as Titania by her teachers and classmates.
Out of five here intelligence levels are: 4
Her Defence, ofence and speed levels are: 5
Special Skills include Leadership and Swordsplay. " the robotic voice spoke.

"Next is Gray Fullbuster,
His intelligence levels are:4
Offense and speed: 5
Defence: 4
He is an expert on mental health and psychology, also very good with martial arts"

"Next is Gajeel Redfox, sometimes known as Kurogane by the members of his school and his sports teammates.
His intelligence levels are: 4.5
Speed and Defence: 4
Offense: 5
His speciality is in infiltration and spying, he also has massive strength. "

Chief Makarov looked through the threes digital files furthermore before saying, "Although currently their M.S cards are still white you know what would happen if they start getting darker, and if their M.S levels start getting higher. " He asked the dark haired commander in front of him.

The commander simply nodded in reply

The robot continued relaying out details of the students.

"Levy McGarden
Intelligence levels: 5
Speed, offense and Defence: 3.5
Specializes in hacking and data gathering."

"Jellal Fernandez
Intelligence, speed, offense and defense levels: 5
Considered an almost perfect candidate by the system , strengths include his photographic memory and skills in deduction."

"And last but not least, Juvia L Fernandez, also known as the rain women by her classmates,
Intellegence and speed: 5
Ofence: 4.5
defense: 4
Incredible analyzing and deduction skills, good with a gun and otherwise pretty much your perfect detective. step sister of Jellal Fernandez"

"So chief" the commander asked, "what do you think of the team?"

"Not bad Commander Zeref, schedule a meeting for me and each of them separately will you Laki?" Chief Makarov said calling out to his personal assistant.
...........................................................................................
Hey everybody! What did you guys think of the first chapter?!