.Abruptly.

Now Playing~ Message Man, Twenty Øne Piløts

"These lyrics aren't for everyone, only few understand."

- - -

"That's it. I've had just about enough!"

Darkness. There wasn't much more around her, it was all she could see, the silence that accompanied it was broken by the high pitches soprano of her voice.

She thrashed in her bindings, not only was she cold and alone in the dark, she was also tied up. What a wonderful situation.

He wasn't here either. He who usually gave her hope was possibly in another room, in a similar situation. Scared -although he wouldn't admit it, and angry - which he would display wholeheartedly and extremely loudly.

A creak interrupted her thoughts and a crack of light opened in the darkness, a silhouette of a figure showed up in the blinding light from the outside world. It took her by shock. She hadn't seen the door open twice a day before, it usually just opened - and only very slightly too - once a day, to throw her a deformed bottle of water and a couple pieces of equally deformed bread that felt - and tasted - like a brick.

"Your up early, I see," the voice said, raspy and deep, yet, somehow female. A voice she had never heard before in all her years of existence, but a voice that put her on edge nevertheless, "It's only five o'clock in the morning."

"Who are you and where am I?" She asked, her voice rose from her place on the floor, it came out chocked and raspy, nothing like it had while she was still on the case. Correction: Her voice sounded nothing like it had when she was free. When she was happy. When she was with her friends. With him.

But she was definitely still on the case.

"That shall remain unanswered, Darling," the silhouette continued, it towered over her, still, she refused to feel weak. She was an agent at the FTCD after all, Japans biggest and most accomplished crime fighters, and she was not going to be disheartened by the mere silhouette of a woman, the silhouette turned her back facing the door, "close the door would you darlings? I'd like some privacy with our little prisoner here."

Like clockwork the door shut with a bang, she flinched on the floor, she wasn't used to noises that loud after so many days - or was it months now? - in complete and utter silence.

"I'll repeat my question once more," she spat, "Who are you, and where am I?"

"Feisty, I like it."

That voice. She knew that voice.

Connections drew in her brain, the figure had been too tall and muscular to be a woman, the voice had been too deep and too put on as well. It couldn't be...

"Natsu?"

"In the flesh."

A flashlight flickered on, and though usually Lucy would burst into laughter at the sight she saw, she was instead filled with overflowing emotion.

It was indeed Natsu, but with a large black wig on his head and something stuffed into his chest to look like breasts. He smiled at her, that smile she had engraved in her memory since day one.

"What do you say, Luce? Should we find the others and get the heck outta here or what?"

Lucy smirked, the tears of relief she was holding back relaxed, one leaking out of her chocolate brown eyes, "Well, "or what" certainly isn't an option is it."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 21, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Shoot and Run || Gruvia, Jerza and Gale, minor Nalu || Wattys 2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें