.Juvia.Gray.

Fairy tail crime department

6th November, 2037

11:55 am

- - -

Now Playing~ O.D.D, Hey Violet

"I'm that girl in the back of the class, blank stare, don't care, don't ask"

- - -

"Juvia Lockser Fernandez..." Makarov sighed as he read over files containing information on the girl. Her file was good, intriguing though.

Any pictures of the girl featured a blue haired young girl with bright eyes and an infectious grin that lit up the room, even though she wasn't physically there, sadly any pictures of her of her after the age of ten weren't there.

Makarov sipped his coffee and called out to Laki, "LAKI! Time?"

"11:57 sir"

The chief sighed, 3 more minutes until she would walk in, three more minutes to get himself a coffee.

He walked out of his office sliding the glass door behind him as he turned to his assistant and instructed, " I'm going to get a coffee, If Juvia L Fernandez comes in tell her to wait isn my office"

Laki responded with a nod and the chief turned on his heel and speed walked towards the old fashioned vending machine in the hallway outside Founder Mavis's office. He inserted a coin and selected a can of iced coffee. In a few seconds the can tumbled into his hands making rattling sounds.

Once again the chief turned on his heel and speed walked to his office where Laki stood looking slightly shocked.

"She's inside?" Chief makarov asked. Laki nodded slowly.

The chief looked at her cautiously before sliding open the doors and entering the blinding lights in his office.

Needless to say he was surprised by what he saw.

The girl in front of him was tall and skinny approximately 5.9 ft, she had messy blue hair that had been attempting to stay in a bun but flew everywhere. Her skin was ghostly pale and she had slightly chapped lips. She was dressed far more casually than anybody who had ever walked into his office, in a white tee with baggy blue jeans, worn out Sneakers and an oversized blue jacket with the sleeves rolled up. But what really caught his attention were her eyes. They were big and blue with bags underneath them but at the same time they seemed hollow, completely emotionless. They had a kind off intimidating mysteriousness behind them.

The girl sat there staring at the window behind the old man, she slouched deeply into her chair and her pale hands were stuffed into her pockets as her slim fingers danced underneath them.

The overwhelmed chief cleared his throat and looked at the young girl,"Juvia L Fernandez?" He said cautiously.

"Yes" she replied as emotionlessly as her eyes.

The chief sat awkwardly wondering how to continue the conversation, "so miss L Fernandez, uh... What job has the system chosen for you"

"I'm sure you already know considering you know my full name, and considering you were so surprised when you saw me. You've probably read my files which is why you were so surprised I mean the pictures on my file are all before I turned 10 so obviously i looked different" She said her eyes still looking out the window.