.Conversations.

- - -

Now Playing~ So Fast; So Maybe, K. Flay

"Little did I know shit would get this gnarly"

- - -

People whispered and stared as she walked down the street that led up to a tall glassy building. Anyone could see why they were whispering.

This girl seemed to command attention despite her short hight. Her loud heels clicked and clacked in the loud rain and her gracefully held umbrella stood neatly and firmly above hair causing the raindrops to the ricochet of and hit an array of street lamps and passer by. Anyone could see the girl was classy and good looking, she held herself like a princess but held her head up as if she was a queen, her glossy black stilettos were specked with raindrops but her stocking were perfectly dry. She was wearing a formal black dress with a white and black, short, tuxedo jacket. Her choppy blue hair was let loose but held back with pins to keep it neat and she sported Candy-floss coloured lipstick, smoke-eye eyeshadow, winged liner, mascara and perfectly done eyebrows.

She heaved a sigh as she walked into the Glassy Building home to the Fairy Tail Crime Department and whipped out a device shaped like a compact mirror called the OOTD-X and  swiped through the many clothing options hardwired into the machine. With a swift press of a button she was reborn.

As in almost unrecognisable.

Her elegant out fit turned into a blue blazer, a pair of cream coloured capris with a red belt, a yellow blouse and a silver chocker.Her face was completely remade with her eyeliner and smoke-eye slightly toned down, her eyebrows slightly less shaped and her dangling silver earrings replaced with simple -but stylish- gold studs. Her hair was back to being as choppy as ever but held back with a orange wrap-around head band with the sides hanging on either side of her face. Her face was sporting a bored expression as she stared down at her watch and walked towards the lady at the reception desk.

"Levy McGarden, New Recruit." She said admiring her nails and then looking up the receptionist who was giving her a shocked expression.

"Um sure but can I please ask you why you had to change? You looked great! Uh- not that you look bad now! You-You just look like a completely different person!" She stuttered, she was clearly flustered. Levy found it amusing.

She shrugged and responded by saying, "Eh, just gotta match my outfit to my mood."

Laki looked a her in surprise before sighing, "OOh, your the new data gatherer manipulator chick?"

"That'd be me" Levy said and gave the receptionist a wink. She smirked out a offered her a hand. "The names Laki" She said as they shook hands, "2nd floor 3 rooms to the right."

"Thanks" Levy said as her brown heeled booties click clacked as she walked to the lift. Once she reached the lift she was surprised to see a man sleeping next to the lift. He was tall and muscular, very very muscular in fact. He had a mane of long black hair and a face covered with piercings. He wore a black blazer with studs and black trousers that were rolled up to his ankles showing off his black vans. He was wearing a white shirt under the blazer which had several patches and badges sewn on in a grunge-y manner. His sleeves were rolled up revealing Green Day, Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd armbands.

Levy stared down at him before the lift came and she cautiously stepped inside. Just as she walked past the mysterious man his eyes flew open and in a flash he grabbed her hand.

She looked down and gave him a 'what the hell?' face, which he ignored. She noticed that his eyes were a menacing shade of red. He raised an eyebrow at Levy and said, "hold the lift for me will you" and let go of her. He got up and the two were now both in the lift.

His entrance was greeted by an awkward silence, he was the one to break it.

"Which floor?" He asked looking at Levy.

"2nd" Levy with. He raised an eyebrow.

"Same" he muttered and looked at Levy suspiciously. She decided to look dignified and stared down at her watch.

"You know I noticed you on the street earlier." The man said trying to strike up conversation.

"Yeah so?" Levy said.

"Not much, just wondering why you had to change" He said.

"Just felt like it"

"Yah right" He scoffed and crossed his arms, "You obviously weren't the one to pick out that outfit were you?"

She glared at him from the corner of her eyes, "I was"

"Ya right"

"I was OK!"

"Ya sure you were"

Levy was getting frustrated now. This guy was really, really, really, really fracking annoying, to her at least.

There was a short silence after that before Levy heaved a sigh, "FINE!"

The pierced man looked down at her and for the first time Levy realised just how tall he was, almost double her height she gulped and then said, "I didn't pick out the outfit okay!" She said this quietly but with and underline of anger.

The man raised an eyebrow at her.

"Parent problems?"

Levy shook her head. "Boyfriend" She said quietly. The man nodded understandingly before the lift opened and the two stepped out. "The system chose you're boyfriend I assume" He said staring down at her as the two started walking.

"Yah" Levy said angrily, "He wants me to be this perfect little lady though! He always tells me what to wear and how to wear it! He's so pissing off!" she said and kicked the ground harshly, "Isn't the system supposed to guarantee your happiness?" she said quietly.

"If it is then It's not fulfilling it's promises. If it is then you'd be happy with this guy, whoever he is" The man said calmly, "Anyway the you I'm talking to now doesn't really scream 'princess' or something." Levy looked at him and took in his features. He had a sharp nose and chin. He had beady eyes but surprisingly kissable looking lips. He wasn't exactly good looking but Levy still felt a strong attraction towards him.

Levy smirked up at him, "Don't believe in the system very much do you." She said. She'd meant it as a question, came out more like a statement though.

"I don't think you believe in it very much either" He said and smiled down at Levy with a surprisingly gentle smile.

She smiled back and then the two of them stopped in front of doors that were side by side.

As the man was about to push open the door Levy hurriedly stopped him and offered him her hand.

"New recruit, Levy McGarden" She said and smiled at the tall man, "Pleasure to meet you". He smirked at her and shook her hand.

"New recruit, Gajeel Redfox." He said and the two hands separated. Levy felt warmth and electricity spread to every inch of her body.

"Good Luck with you're meeting" Gajeel said smirking down at Levy. She smiled back and the two found themselves taking a coordinated step into their respective offices and just as they were about to push open the door Gajeel turned to her and said,

"You know I like this version of you better then the one I saw before"

And with that Gajeel Redfox walked into the office not once looking back at the now red faced girl he had just conversed with.

Levy touched her heated cheeks and took a deep, 'get a grip levy!' she thought to herself and although she was mainly focused on his words her mind still knew something. Something her mind, heart and soul were subconsciously sure about.
Her time at the F.T.C.D -and with him- had just begun.

Guys I just want to say thank you so much for 1k it means a lot to me💗💗💗