.Gajeel.Levy.

Fairy Tail Crime Department

4th floor, Chiefs Office

15th November 2037

12:50 am

- - -

Now Playing~ Bad Liar, Selena Gomez

"It's taking up a fraction of my mind"

- - -

Makarov tapped his desk anxiously waiting for the next student who was soon to sit in the currently empty seat in front of him.

What was her name again? Oh right!

Levy McGarden.

The girls file was promising, top of her class, graduated with all honours. Not very active but great behind a computer, according to her files she would be the perfect person to give out information for agents out on the field.

As the old chief was reminiscing over his could-be-agent he heard his assistant Laki's voice break through his thoughts.

"Chief Levy McGarden is here" Laki said. "Huh, it's 12:53" Chief Makarov mumbled, "she's early...,

"LET HER IN!"

There was a series of three knocks on the push open doors before the doors were, well pushed open and the head of a young girl popped out of the side

"Hello" she said softly, "may I come in?" she said sliding the door slightly more revealing all of herself.

She had choppy blue hair and big brown eyes with delicate somewhat childish features. She was very short probably not even 5 ft tall. She held back her hair with an orange hairband and wore an orange formal blazer and shorts with a cream coloured blouse tucked into her shorts. She wore brown heeled ankle boots clearly to make herself look taller, she was still only about 5.2 ft though.

"Of course" the chief said, "Please, come in and take a seat." he said as the petite female made her way into his office wobbling a bit making it abundantly clear that she wasn't used to wearing heels.

She sat down on the chair in front of the chief and settled in her feet barely meeting the ground. The old chief smiled at her warmly, "You know" he said calmly his face still lit up in a bright smile, "You're hight won't affect you're chances at impressing the boss of a company -or a crime department in your case" he said and gently flicked her forehead making her flinch, "You can take off those clearly uncomfortable shoes of yours."

The girl stared at him wide eyed and then burst into a fit of giggles, "Thank you Chief" she giggled and kicked off her shoes revealing white ankle socks, "Now, why exactly have I been called here Chief" she asked.

"Ah yes, So Ms McGarden, which jobs did the system choose for you?" Makarov asked anxiously, realising just how much time he'd wasted so far.

"Oh"the petite blue haired girl said her eyes seemed to hint at mischief even though her face seemed to be pondering the question, "ah yes!" she said her eyes lighting up, "Well the system gave me honours in all subjects meaning I good potentially do anything I wanted but it said the best options for me were Psychologist, detective or teacher."

Psychologist...

Detective...

or teacher...

Makarovs eyes scanned the young girl, he was puzzled by her to say the least. Her bubbly personality definitely didn't match her file which said she was a smart and serious young intellectual. Her school grades were the best of the best and according to past teachers she worked very hard to get the scores he got. Yet in front of him sat this bubbly girl who seamed to be as carefree as young child.