Chapter One: All I want for Christmas is to smack Ariel in the Face

Sleeping. It can't possibly be this hard to just fall asleep. I mean really. Maybe it is for me because I have been asleep for a year. That's boring as hell. So now here I am, pacing back and forth in front of my grandmother's grave stone. There is a lot to think about. I woke up alive after a year of everyone thinking I was dead, and I came back. Everyone was ecstatic! Well except Silver. He still does what he usually does. Flat out ignore me, or be just plain out mean to me. I don't get it. He kissed me for Arceus's sake! I pick up a snowball and throw it, not my smartest idea. It goes straight through Green's window. I stare at the window hoping I didn't hit him. Seconds later, his head pops out from the window and searches the landscape. His green eyes meet mine, and I wave awkwardly. He sighs and walks away. I sigh and fall backwards into the soft snow.

"You're gonna catch a cold if you continue to do that."

"Oh yeah? What do you care Ariel?"

"Who said I ever cared? I was just stating a fact." Says Silver in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Whatever." I sigh.

I get up and begin to head back in to the lab. Until I'm pushed into the snow. I feel the cold hit my hands and begin to get into my jacket sleeves. I hop back up and turn on Silver, my teeth chattering. He looks as if he is trying to hold back fits of laughter.

"Y-you!" I shriek.

I tackle him, he cries out when he in the snow, he grabs my arm, pulling me into the snow with him. I collapse a little bit away from me, into a fresh pile. I hear him laughing, an actual laugh. Something I don't think I have ever heard. I get up and slowly get a snowball ready. Silver looks at me and then I strike. The snowball hits his forehead making him fall backwards. I laugh, clutching my stomach, gasping for air. I wipe away a tear and see that Silver hasn't gotten up yet. I rush to his side and look at him wildly.

"Silver!?"

Oh Arceus did I kill-

"ACK!"

Silver grabs my arm and pulls me down back into the snow.

"That's what you get for hitting me with a snowball." He says.

I look at him throw my snow covered lashes. He leans over, his lips close to mine and-

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" Ariel screams.

I slowly get up and rub my eyes.

"Thanks for ruining my dream Silver. Also, this is my room."

"No you dumbass, this is my room."

I stare at him, his hair is still wet, probably from a shower. I slowly look around and what do you know? This is his room. I sit for a bit and then it dawns on me. THIS IS HIS ROOM!? HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HERE!?

"BLUE!" I scream.

I hop up and run down the hall, stopping at mirror. Who knew I could look so sexy in the mornings? Wait, that's not important right now! Hold it together Serana! I tear my gaze away from the mirror and race down the stairs to the living room. I see all the other dex holders lounging around, and I spot the one and only "master of relationships".

"Hi Serana! Did you have a nice sleep?" Blue asks sweetly.

"Oh yaa it was nice, until you know, somehow I ended up in Silver's room!" I exclaim.

"That wasn't a nice surprise for me either." I hear an angry Ariel beside me.

I leer over at Blue, waiting for her to explain this mess, instead she just sits there glaring at both of us.