Chapter 5

Authors Note~ Hey guys! Wow, Donald Trump is president, I guess Kayne West is actually gonna run for president in 2020,God help us. Anyways I hope you guys liked the last chapter. Sorry I haven't published a chapter in a while, I've had writers block. Hope you guys like the next chapter:) 

I slowly start to wake up and I see Morgan hovering over me.

"Ahh, Morgan how are you up already? You must have a hell of a hangover."

"Oh, I'm aware but I need to talk to ya naughty girl." Morgan says as she hits my arm and winks.

"Naughty? I wasn't naughty, we just talked that's all."

"I would have been, he's Tyler Seguin for goodness sakes, he's basically a gift from god."

"Is that all you remember from last night?"

"Yup"

I sigh and get up.

"Well I better get going."

"OOO so you can go call you're man." Morgan says 

"Seriously, come on get you're keys, you need to drive me home."

"Kay." Morgan says and she grabs her keys

10 Minutes later I'm dropped of by Morgan

I head in my apartment and I watch friends. After I'm finished watching Friends I decide to go to the grocery store and get some food because I have none.

I get to the grocery store and when I walk in, all I see are girls crowding around someone and swooning. I walk a little closer and all the girls are huddled around, you guessed it. Mr. Tyler Seguin himself. His eyes suddenly meet mine and he smiles.

"Ladies I have to go." He says  to the girls and he walks right to me

"Quinn walk with me...now!" Tyler says as he pulls my arm and we start walking away.

I turn around and I see all the girls and their giving me death stares.

"Great, thanks. I just received lots of death stares from you're fans." I say to Tyler

"Yeah sorry about that, the girls kept asking to feel my arms and I needed to get out of there."

I can't help but laugh 

"Hey It's not funny." Tyler says seriously but then he lets out a laugh

Wow he has a nice laugh, Snap out of it Quinn

"So what are you here for?"

"Um grocery's." I say   

"Right, dumb question. Let me help you."

"You don't have t..." Before I could finish my sentence, he's already heading for a kart

"Well, let's do this." He says. "Come on"

I smile and go with him.

An hour later were done shopping and Tyler helps load the grocery's in my car.

"Thanks."

"No problem, now since I helped you grocery shop, you have to go to dinner with me tonight."

"Well I can't say no to free food." I say with a grin and get into my car.

Tyler just stands there

"You coming or what?" I say and nod my head towards the passenger seat.

Tyler smiles and gets in.

"We can pick up you're car later."

"Sounds good, just go home and get changed."

"I don't need to change, I'll go like this."

"Quinn, were going to a fancy dinner, and you're wearing sweatpants."

I look down and he's right. I'm in sweatpants and my friends t-shirt and my hairs in a messy bun

"Fine." I say and head to my apartment