Chapter 8

We get to a park, Tyler pulls out a blanket and walks over and puts it on the grass under a huge tree.

"Quinn, come sit." He says waving to me.

I go over and Tyler lays down so I lay down beside him. We're both looking up at the stars

"Wow, their so pretty." I say pointing up at them. 

"Not as pretty as you." He says turning to me and he sits up and so do I. Tyler looks at me for about a minute before he says something.

"Quinn I know we've only known each other for a short amount of time, but ever since we meet at the rink, I haven't stopped thinking about you. I like how you open up to me about you're life. You don't have to say yes but would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I'm surprised but happy at the same time. "I would love to." I say leaning over to kiss him.

His lips meet mine and I instantly melt into the kiss. I run my hand through his hair and tug on it a bit and he grabs my waist and you know what happened next.

I turn around and I see Tyler smiling at me. He moves my hair out of my eyes.

"Ready to go?" He says and he gets up to put his pants on.

I get up too. "turn around I have to get dressed." I say to Tyler

"Do I have too, It's not like I haven't seen you naked." Tyler says with a big smirk

"Shut up!" I laugh and  throw his shirt at him

"fine" He says pouting and he turns around.

I'm finally dressed so I drop Tyler off at his house.

"Hey, I have a game tonight against the Penguins. Wanna come?"

"Um, sure I would love too."

"Great! I can introduce you to the guys."

"Sounds fun." I say

"It will be, meet me at the front entrance of the rink at 5:00pm?"

"I'll see you there." I say

Tyler leans over, kisses me on the cheek and then gets out of my car

I look at my phone and it's 2 am, I get to my apartment and jump into bed. I fall asleep with a smile on my face, excited about tonight.