Chapter 6

He pulled me into him and I laid my head into his chest. I have not had a hug in so long that I forgot it felt this great. Just his presence makes me feel so extraordinary.

" Thank you" I say. He pulls away but still stays close as he had a confused face

"Why are you thanking me?" "For letting me stay at your house, for showing me the forest, the water fall and the hug" I answered with a toothy grin. He smirked "No problem, race out of the forest?'

"Oh your on! 1 2 3"

We went two separate paths with trees parting us but still being able to see eachother through the gaps. I got out first and won though I bet he let me win especially with how fit he looks.

We both panted and fell on the soft grass side by side. I knew I couldn't run anymore so I just laid down on the crunchy, dry grass.

"oh Harry I swear I can't run anymore" I spoke followed by a giggle.

"it's alright, babe. You can just talk to me. About anything" He replied with this cute smirk.

OH MY GOD! DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE.? no no I'm dreaming I think. wait omg he just called me babe, but that's weird because we've just met though. to clarify it I asked him.

"did you just call me babe?" I asked nervously and feeling awkward saying this straight away.

"yeah why?"

"oh no no it's fine it's because I kinda liked it and I felt.." just as I said that my mind when fully blank and I forgot what I was saying. "uhhhh..." I tried finishing of following with a little strath on the head still thinking. "never mind hehe. so I can tell you anything?" I blurted in the end.

"yeah sure. I loooove secrets" he playfully said and nudged me on the shoulder with this cute grin and sharp wink.

" Okay then. I have something I really want to tell you"

"go on babe"

I vibrated a bit when he said babe because he had this accent that i loved and I had an addiction with it.

" Well you see I really like this boy... wait could you tell me a secret too if I tell you mine?" I stopped and asked kindly.

"Sure. I'll start mine too. So theirs this girl. I really like her, but I don't know if she likes me. I want to flirt with her. And she's beautiful"

"he has brown hair, with some fabulous abs"

"so theirs this boy, he's cute. I really like him. it's almost hard to keep in. it's magical and I want him to know." I stared at him blinking slowly with a tiny grin on the side of my mouth.

"she has blue eyes, a cute laugh."

"he has green eyes, a perfect smile." I described him while I stared into his emerald green glowing eyes.

"she has dark hair, and has a amazing body"

"she.. she has.." he lost more ways to describe her and rolled a bit more closer to her.

I got happy and wanted to smile with my cheeks out but I didn't want to ruin the moment so I went closer while he was, until we were right in each other's faces.

"you know your beautiful, right? do you know who I was describing?" he whispered so sweetly.

I shook my head innocently even though I knew he was describing me.

"well I'll show you now"

He leaned forward to kiss me, ON THE LIPS AHHHH. I dont know though. Should I kiss him back or back away? I questioned myself as quick as 1 second.

We both leaned together, kind of bashing our heads into eachothers face and let out a kiss. Not just a normal kiss. It was romantic, magical, oh my lord it was perfection. We both also pulled away softly. His lips were really delicate.

"that was amazing Roxy" he whispered to me.

"hehehe, it was the best kiss ever" I winked.