Chapter 11

Roxys P.O.V

I went back to my room seeing Harry laying down with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. I tiptoed over  to the bed and screamed in his face.

"ARGH what are you doing!" he yelped.

I couldn't stop laughing and clutched my ribs as they were hurting and layed on the bed instead. He dusted him self off and climbed on top of me and quickly  kissed me and whispered "payback". He tickled me and I was squirming and moving and trying to get out of his tight grip. Everytime I guarded a piece of my body he tickeld somewhere else and I could barely breath but I was still laughing. Suddenly he moved his hands away and I stopped laughing and opened my eyes to see his shocked expression.

"Roxy what are those" He whispered and pointed with a trembling finger

I followed his line of vision to my arm which showed my cuts and I quickly covered up.

"Its nothing, don't worry" I lied fighting back tears again. I have never been so emotional in a week any other time in my life

"DONT LIE TO ME!" He yelled but his face went back to looking like a puppy immediately." Why did you do it?" He asked looking straight in my eyes whereas I looked anywhere but his eyes

" I don't know I just did" I mumbled quietly

"Please tell me" He put his hand on my cheek, gently stroking

" I've been through a lot, My dad is dead now and he was the only one that approved of me becoming a rockstar, My stupid mum throwing me out of the house and me having to live off my mates and random people I met at parties"

I wiped my tears with my sleeve and continued

"whenever I went through a rough patch I would cut because it made me feel so relieved" I took a deep breath "but I got back on my feet and followed my dreams" This made us both smile. Instead of replying he hugged me tightly and I felt tears on my shoulder as he stroked my hair.

"I tried to make it as short as possible" I said earning a chuckle from him

"Thank you for telling me" 

"No thank you, I had a lot I needed to tell someone, Im just glad it was you" We kissed passionetly and he picked me up and took me to his room.

I just realised how bipolar our relationship is