Chapter 12

Harrys P.O.V

After that emotional rollercoaster of a day I laid Roxy on the bed

"Be back in 10 mins" I said walking to the bathroom for a shower

 I undressed and walked under a rain of hot water thinking about everything thats happened since I met Roxy. 

She was the best thing thats ever happened to me, I already know she's been through a lot like me and we both have lost our fathers.

Well mine didn't die, just walked out on us making me the man of the family from a young age. I had to work, I had to slaughter animals and I had to make sure mum and Gemma were safe. That was his job and I'm never going to forgive him

I think mum and Robin have a little thing going on but I don't care at least she's happy.

I need to fix this problem Gemma has with Roxy if I want to actually call her my girlfriend. But I just need a romantic setting to ask her, I have no idea really.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom

Roxy P.O.V

Harry walked out of the bathroom topless making the room 20 times hotter than it was before. He walked over to the drawers and I tried to avert my eyes from his natural abs. He bent over and I stared right at his curved ass as he took out a clothes, he turned around and I quickly turned my head over to staring at the lamp instead, I heard shuffling and switched my head seeing a naked Harry. 

"HARRY!" I actually shrieked and shielded my eyes. Just through that half a second I remember perfectly what I saw and that image is going to be printed in my memory forever.

"Sorry" He replied obviously trying hard to stifle a laugh but failing "Like I didn't see you staring at my butt through the mirror before" He said inbetween laughter and I blushed immensely.

I went under the covers to prevent further humiliation but couldn't help thinking about how structured Harry looked. A minute later Harry joined me under the covers in nothing but his boxers and I realised how I was just staring at Harry.

" Like what you see" He said innocently as I nodded with my red as a tomato cheeks. I could tell another girl hadn't seen him naked before from his question and I felt honoured that I'm taking him through these motions.