Chapter 17

Roxy P.O.V

"You need to get back with Harry"

Harry

Obviously thats why she was here

" I I can't" I stammered

Her face turned to anger "What do you mean you can't! I drove all the way here for nothing ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!?!" she made crazy hand gestures.

"My manager wont let me date, he said it would be bad for business, especially since Harry is a farmer" I tried to look apologetic when really I was dying inside. I desperately wanted to get back with him but I can't get dropped from my label. I have worked way too hard for this

"Bad for business?Are you hearing yourself Roxy! He is bawling his eyes out because of you" She looked so worried. My heart ached at the thought of Harry crying, how could he be so hurt?

" Look I just can't okay!" She stormed back into the bus. I didn't come here to give up so easily

"Fine but can I please have a ride back, My last cab driver looked like he was a pedophile"

She began laughing "Sure, sure come in

Gemma's P.O.V

I went in and saw mostly black leather covering everything. There was lots of posters of different bands looking pretty scary to me.

She settled onto her bed as I sat on the couch staring at the blank tv awkwardly. I mean we weren't really similar so we didn't have much to talk about.

"What was Harry like as a kid?" she asked.

"He was pretty cheeky and a huge flirt to all my friends" I said causing her to let out a loud laugh.

"Of course of course"

We talked the whole way there and when we started getting near I could tell she was getting nervous. It was now 6am since the ride was so long and I could now slightly see my house. I saw her staring at it gulping and fiddling with her hands.

I looked back at the field and saw Harry in the farm, I was mentally cheering in my head that he chose today to actually come out the house.

I saw him looking and spotting the bus, he looked alarmed and he dropped his shovel and ran back into the house. Roxy saw and got up from the bed. The bus stopped in front of the house and I got up from the couch.

" Do you want to come in?" I asked hopefully. She looked at me anxiously

" I don't think he wants me here" She said just above a whisper. I let out a annoyed sigh that Harry was such a coward.

"Well its my house too and I want you here" I said grabbing here arm and forcefully pulling here out the bus. Just as we got to the door, mum and Robin stood side by side in front of us, with my knuckle awkwardly up in the air ready to knock.

They both looked disappointed

Probably because I left Harry and Gemma ran away in the middle of the night