Chapter 1

"I'm heading out." You said even though you knew your parents wouldn't even respond.
As you walked outside, cold air hit your knees that were exposed from the rips in your jeans.

"Hey, pretty little lady. Where you headin' to?" A middle aged man sitting on the curb smoking a cigarette smirked as you walked by, looking at you head to toe.

"Fuck off, you old geezer." You replied coldly as you continued walking.

"Tch, can't even take a compliment, huh? Fucking brat." He hissed. As you neared the train station you heard a familiar voice calling your name.

"____!"

"Hey, Chanyeol." You smiled.

"Ah, come on I told you to call me oppa~~" He pouted at you.

"In your dreams, Chanyeol." You smirked.

"Yah! I'm two years older than you, your sunbae!" He yelled as he flicked your forehead.

"Fine, I'll call you oppa, geez." You said rubbing your forehead. He apologized quickly and took you to one of the nearby coffee shops to makeup with you.

"How's college?" You asked sipping on your hot chocolate.

"A little harder than high school, and you?"

"It's not the same without you." You sighed. "If I never met you I don't know how I'd survive this long in that stupid school." He chuckled and ruffled your a hair a bit.

"____ I wanted to--" His phone started ringing and he excused himself as he answered the call outside. You patiently waited for Chanyeol to come back as you listened to the chats and laughs that rang out in the cafe. You noticed someone looking at you and pretended not to see them but, kept an eye on them. 

Please, please, please come back now. You thought as the person started walking towards your table.

"____, I really gotta go now, you mind walking home alone today?" Chanyeol said when he walked back inside.

"Um, yeah, it's fine." You said biting your lip as you glanced at the person who returned to their spot across the cafe after seeing Chanyeol.

"Hm? Something wrong?" He asked following the direction in which you were looking. He furrowed his eyebrows and his expression immediately changed as he stormed towards the person.

"What the hell?! Are you that stupid that you don't know the meaning of 'get lost'? I swear to god I will end your miserable life right now!" He growled as he grabbed the person's shirt and pulling it up to make them stand. People started to stare at the commotion but, obviously this was normal for them so they just watched in amusement instead of stopping them.

"Oppa, stop!" You grabbed his arm and he loosened his grip on the guy's shirt.

"Get the fuck out of here, make sure I never see you again, punk." He spat harshly. The guy walked out of the cafe calmly looking back and smirking at you before leaving.

"I'll explain things later, you just have to get home, now." Chanyeol sighed as he dragged you out of the cafe.

"W-who was that?" You questioned as he let go of your wrist.

"Listen, all you need to know is to stay the fuck away from him. Got it?" He said sternly before he continued to walk to the train station.
"____, please just go home now and, don't talk to any shady ass people. You know what, just sprint home, that fucking asshole probably has people out looking for you already. I'll come back later for the party." He sighed in distress as he started to push you towards the direction of your house.

"Go now!" He yelled as he stepped inside the train. You were confused but, just listened to Chanyeol and headed home quickly. As you walked home you saw the guy from before in the reflection of a car window, walking a few feet behind you. You panicked and started sprinting home, your breath hitching in your throat as you saw him running faster. You noticed a dark alley way and quickly ran inside and watched as the guy ran past it, making you let out a sigh of relief.

You turned around to see a guy badly wounded laying in a puddle of blood with a cut on his shirt revealing a long slash across his stomach from which the blood was gushing out of. Only his wound and legs were visible since his upper body was in the shadow casted by the building.

"Oh my god!" You put your hand over your mouth as you kneeled down beside him. His breathing was ragged and he started to clutch his stomach groaning in pain. You quickly grabbed your phone to call an ambulance but, he smacked the phone out of your hands.

"Having compassion will get you in trouble, princess." He sneered as someone placed a cloth over your mouth from behind you. You tried to pull their arm away but, the drug worked quickly and you grew weak and light-headed. Soon you lost consciousness and everything went black.

~

"Damn, she's hot but, what are you gonna do with her afterwards?" A disembodied voice asked.

"I don't think I want to sell her off that's for sure." Another voice said.

"What? You gonna keep her captive? For what? I don't think she's from a rich family and, if she was then she was walking around the wrong part of town for someone like her." The first voice replied slightly confused.

"Fine, if you want to be such an ass then let's just ask her then, shall we?" The second voice replied with a smug tone. You felt someone hovering over you and then hands behind your head. You decided to pretend like you were still knocked out and when they least expect it, possibly escape. You could feel a fabric lifting from your eyes and you kept your eyes shut as an illusion of you still sleeping.

"Hm? Shouldn't the drug have worn out by now?" The first voice asked.

"Yeah, it already wore off. She's just pretending to be asleep. Right, princess?" The second voice answered as you felt a finger glide under your chin making you tilt your head up.

"Aw, c'mon lemme see your pretty eyes, hm?" You were already on edge at the fact that this guy knew you were conscious so, you opened your eyes in defeat.

"There we go. Not so hard is it, sweetheart?" A handsome, correction, really handsome man was kneeled in front of you. He had adorable dimples, blonde hair, deep brown eyes, full lips, and an irresistible smile.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with small black heart designs, blue ripped jeans, timberlands, and a necklace

"Since we aren't playing pretend anymore, tell me about yourself, I'm curious." He smiled making his dimples deeper.

A/N: Hello lovely readers~~
Thank you very much for reading the first chapter of Skin Deep! I hope you enjoyed it because I had a lot of fun writing it so please do look forward for more! 안녕~

~. Edited .~