Chapter 5

WARNING!!: This chapter will contain violence and gore if you are not okay with that then please skip the gory part (I'll make an author note as to where it is) This fanfic will be more mature as I said in the prolouge so please be aware.

You rubbed your eyes as you flipped on the lights in the bathroom only to see a half-naked Namjoon wearing a towel around his waist with wet hair.

"Good morning." Was all he replied when he saw you. You quickly exited the bathroom as your face became even more red. Leaning against the bathroom door you breathed slowly to regulate your heartbeat.

"Tell me when you're done." You called as you sat on your bed. You heard him chuckle from the bathroom making you even more embarrassed. After he finished up you used the bathroom and headed downstairs to rummage for some food.

"I made some pancakes if you'd like some." Jin said as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh, thanks. I'm starving." You basically inhaled the food since you hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday.

"Hey, Namjoon hyung told me to take you shopping and that he'll meet up with us later at the mall." Jimin yawned as he slid into a chair, shoveling food into his mouth.

"Oh, OK." You didn't think that he had actually meant what he said.

~At the mall~

"Cute." Jimin smirked as he saw you step out in a pusheen t-shirt. You smiled and went back in to try on more clothes when you were startled by some clothes being thrown over the curtain.

"Yah, what the hell! I am not putting this on!" You pulled open the curtain to see Namjoon laughing as you tossed the lingerie back at him.

"Aw, but you'd look so sexy~" He pouted.

"Shut up you perv." You shot back as you closed the curtain. You slipped on a black pleated skirt that came down to your mid thigh with a pink sweater and matching pink clutch.

"So?" You asked as you stepped out again.

"It looks too innocent for my taste." Namjoon frowned a bit.

"Looks cute to me." Jimin shrugged.

"Everything I wear is 'cute' to you." You rolled your eyes at him.

"What? It is though, and at least I'm being polite." He defended himself.

"Whatever, I think this is enough clothes so I'll be out in a bit." You replied as you changed into your old clothes.

"That'll be 375,000 won, please." The woman behind the cashier placed the bags back onto the counter as she counted the money.

"Thank you, please come back again." She smiled before you left.

"You didn't have to buy me so much." You nudged Namjoon as he shook his head.

"It's fine. Not like we would spend the money on anything else than food and weapons." He shrugged.

"Yah, but all that was expensive name brand." You whined.

"Oh, stop whining before I return all your clothes." He threatened, making you shut up.

A/N: This is where the gory scene begins so please if you aren't okay with this kind of violence please just skip it.

After coming back you put all the clothes in the washing machine after cutting the tags off. You wandered around the house a bit since you had nothing better to do. You found a large metal door you hadn't noticed before that was slightly cracked open. Muffled voices could be heard from the other side so you peeked inside.

"Please...No, no more..." Someone begged weakly. You stepped inside to see a large set of stairs leading downstairs to the voices. You crept down and as you neared the bottom of the staircase you slowed down and stayed near the wall.

"Hm? What did you say?" Taehyung's deep voice resonated.

"...Let me...go...Please I'm...I'm begging you..." The voice belonged to a man but his voice was very raspy and hoarse.

"Oh, that's no fun. You have to stay and play with me." Taehyung replied sadistically. A painful scream from the man rang out making you jump a bit. You crept closer to where they both were making your eyes widen at the sight.
The man was bleeding profusely with bruises, cuts, blisters, and burns all over his body. He was chained to a metal chair and metal tables full of torture devices lined the walls. Taehyung just looked at the man in dismay when he started crying.

"Hey, why are you crying? I thought that since this was fun that you wouldn't cry anymore." He frowned as he picked up two metal clips.
Taehyung clipped the man's cheeks up so that it appeared he was smiling even though he was obviously in pain.

"There. Take that frown and flip it upside down!" He smiled like a child even though what he was doing would contradict that.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" You asked as you took a small step toward him.

"Ah, ____! My lovely guest! Come, come I have a show for you!" He smiled as he pulled up a chair and sat you down in it. You sat frozen in your seat, your heart thumping against your chest as the man tried to speak, but instead whimpered in pain because of the metal clips.

"Alright, now I have three toys I want to use but I don't know which one so help me pick!" He carried a large metal tray with a crowbar, butcher knife, and blowtorch on it.

"Taehyu--"

"Bzzt! Wrong answer! Please pick from the following: Crowbar, butcher knife, or blowtorch." He smiled innocently as he placed the tray in your lap.

"No I--"

"Okay fine. I'll just do eenie meenie minie mo." He sighed as he started up the little song.

"Okay! Butcher knife wins!" He shouted happily as he picked it up and pranced over to the man bending down to his eye level.

"Now, it's time to die!" He said gleefully as he swung the knife decapitating the man right in front of you. Blood splattered everywhere as you felt your body go numb. He picked up the man's head and tossed it around in his hands before throwing it into a large black body bag.

"Here, how does your precious boss look?" Taehyung talked out loud as he took pictures of the body and sent them to someone. He unchained the rest of the man's body before placing it into the bag, zipping it up and tossing it into a large furnace.

A/N: Gory scene ends here, so if you skipped it you can continue reading here~

"Did you like my show? Fun, right?" Taehyung smiled as he cleaned up the mess.

"Taehyung you just...How can you do that while smiling?" You tried to forget the painful memories as you asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked as sweetly as possible.

"How can you just murder someone like that?"

"It's not considered murder if they committed a crime, its a punishment."

~. Edited .~