Chapter 13

Seokjin anxiously slunk over to the two of you as he whispered where the others were. The both of you nodded in return as you continued to follow BamBam. Soon reaching the most secluded area of the warehouse you met up with the rest and waited as Yoongi and Jae-Bum set out to meet Jun-Myeon.

"Don't do anything until I send out the signal okay?" You heard Yoongi murmur into the two way radio. Sighing internally you silently loaded up the two pistols in your hands and crouched behind the large crates in the corner of the warehouse. You hadn't noticed Namjoon crouching next to you until he planted a kiss on your cheek catching you off guard.

"Y-yah." You gasped as you moved away. He chuckled quietly in return and winked as he leaned against the crates.

A/N: You can play the music now~~

"Sorry, Jun-Myeon. But not today bitch!" You heard Yoongi through the two way radio followed by the sound of a gun loading and shooting. Everyone sprinted out from behind the crates as they opened fire on all the guards, watching as bodies fell to the floor. You took a deep breath and slid out from your hiding place, shooting at all the people from above.

"Yes! Out of ammo!" Taehyung cheered as he dropped his rifle and pulled out two daggers. His agility was absolutely incredible as he dogded and slid by bullets as if they were nothing slicing up someone's throat as soon as he got the chance. Jimin was quick to use his fists as soon as he ran out of ammo making lunges at people's neck and pinning them down to the ground in a matter of seconds.

"Take the left for me!" You heard Jungkook yell to Yugyeom as he slammed the bottom of his gun into someone's forehead. Their teamwork was beyond others you'd ever seen, even the way they could easily give a flick of a finger and the other would know exactly what to do. You caught a glimpse of Hoseok sniping out people from across the warehouse and making sure the others weren't too overwhelmed by a taking out a few persistent fighters. Seokjin was standing by for any members that got hurt and shot guards that might get too close.

You scanned the scene that was before you bodies filled up the ground as you watched the members skillfully take them out, as if it was a little too easy. That's when it hit you.

This is all a setup.

You kept calm as you took out some guys near Namjoon inching closer as bodies fell to the ground.

"Don't you think this is suspiciously easy? Shouldn't there be more skilled shooters here?" you asked as you stood back to back with him.

"Yeah, well that's because we're taking out their underlings right now the real assholes will come out soon." He tripped a guy to the side of him as he fired away at his chest.

"Oh, right." You felt stupid but pushed the thought aside as you tried not to get shot.

"Fuck Vivi no!" You heard a screech from above and spotted a small latch that opened in the ceiling revealing a disorganized Sehun trying to catch a small white dog.

"Why the hell did you bring your god damn dog for?! Fucking idiot I swear to god!" Kyung-Soo scolded the younger as he tossed a rope down and slid into the warehouse with it. The other EXO members simply snickered as they slid down as well.

"Go send some people to check out those cars near the warehouse they might have valuables." Jong-Dae ordered as he loaded his gun. The other members did the same but before they could shoot a massive explosion stopped them.

"What the hell?!" Jong-In choked a bit as he saw nearly half of the warehouse wall obliterated and ablaze.

"Well shit. Wasn't so smart to have people go look at those cars now was it?" Chanyeol taunted Jong-Dae as Jun-Myeon glared at the two. You took the opportunity of them being distracted by setting off more bombs near the entrance of the warehouse since the others had already made an escape route.

Suddenly your vision became foggy and shaky as a loud ringing in your ears stopped you from hearing Namjoon's frantic shouts. Gunshots were the only things audible to you at that point as you saw bodies fall and your vision darkened as you slumped to the ground.

~

"____." You heard a rough voice call out your name as your vision became clear and the ringing in your ears came to a halt. You looked up to see Chanyeol bloodied and bruised but not to the extent where it was critical. Debris floated about the air as embers started to clump onto them and burn out after a few seconds. Fire had enveloped the warehouse from god knows what making you panic about the others and their safety.

"Where are the others?! How did this even happen?!" You looked up at Chanyeol who tiredly helped you up and limped towards a safe exit from the burning warehouse.

"Bombs went off, too many at that. Warehouse is burning and the rest are as good as dead by now probably." Chanyeol croaked wearily as he took deep breaths.

"No! We have to go back and look for them we can't just leave them like that!" You screamed at him as you ripped away from his hand running back to the crumbling structure.

"Namjoon! Jungkook! Yoongi!" You searched frantically jumping past burning pieces of wood and sliding past falling metal pipes.

"Seokjin! Hoseok! Taehyung! Jimin!" Your screams were swept away by the wind that fueled the fire. Kicking away a crate you found a guy laying on the ground. Immediately recognizing the blonde hair your breathing hitched as a lump started to form in your throat. You crouched down next to him holding his face in your trembling hands.

"Namjoon! W-wake up! It's me!" Your cries came out squeaky and hoarse. You shook his body that refused to respond to your calls. Placing a finger on his neck you searched for a pulse but found none. Wiping hot tears away you tried again, and again, and again. Not convinced he was dead you hugged his neck pulling him close as you sobbed into his shoulder. Pulling away to look at his face you cried harder seeing how pale he had gotten and how his eyes wouldn't open no matter how hard you tried.

"____!" Chanyeol yelled for you when he had found you. 

"Get the fuck out of there!" He moved as quickly as he could pulling you away from Namjoon.

"N-no!" You protested weakly trying to get back to Namjoon. Chanyeol yanked you away as a burning wooden plank fell separating you from where Namjoon was laying.

"We have to go. Now." Chanyeol pulled you away forcefully as he pushed you inside the car. Helplessly watching the burning warehouse you saw a small figure emerge from inside the warehouse. Not believing that what you saw was real you wiped away your tears thinking they were messing with your vision.

The figure wasn't there after you wiped your eyes.

A/N: Hellos lovely readers! Thanks for reading this super long chapter and sorry if it was kinda messy (but let's be honest when is it not messy) Anyways I'm planning on wrapping up this fanfic soon so please don't surprised when I release the last chapter~ Thanks for all the support so far and 안녕~~

~. Edited .~