Chapter 3

Your head snapped back to see Chanyeol holding a gun to Namjoon's temple. You were so shocked you didn't know whether to be happy to see Chanyeol or worried about what he would do.

"Chanyeol, stop, please just talk to me." You begged as you looked into his dark void eyes.

"Just talk to me, don't let your emotions get the best of you, please." You stood up making his body tense. Your eyes flickered to Namjoon who's expression was calm even in such a dire situation.

You started to slowly walk towards Chanyeol but, before you reached him someone grabbed you by the wrist and yanked you back.

"Do it, Chanyeol." A gruff voice spoke next to your now exposed ear because your towel fell off your head.

"Chanyeol, put the gun down." His eyes had softened a bit than from before which was filled with murderous intentions.

"Just because your little friend here is trying to stop you. Don't forget what this bastard did." His voice was stern as he gripped onto your wrist tightly making you wince a little.

"Chanyeol, don't listen to him. Please, I know that you've been through a lot but, this isn't going to help anything. Listen, we can get through this, together." You pleaded, making sure he heard everything you said.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" The man behind you roared. "Just shoot him already, I swear to god if you don't, I will." The man behind you pushed you onto the sofa as he snatched the gun out of Chanyeol's hand.

"Stop!" You screamed as the man started to pull the trigger.

Everything was a blur but, you found yourself standing in front of Namjoon with a bullet lodged in your abdomen. Chanyeol must have seen you coming to protect Namjoon because he pushed the man's arm down so that he wouldn't shoot you anywhere fatal. You didn't process the pain straight away so you grabbed the gun from the man's hand. You emptied the gun throwing the bullets all over the room as you slammed the gun onto the ground making sure it was broken. Chanyeol was frozen staring at the man as his fist started to clench. You felt weak as you felt the sensation shoot through your entire body making you yelp in pain and fall to the floor in a heaving mess. Namjoon quickly picked you up as he ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

"____." Chanyeol tried to follow you into the bathroom but, Namjoon slammed the door in his face and locked it as he placed you gently on the counter.

"You've done enough, Chanyeol." Namjoon growled as he lifted up your shirt half way exposing your bloodied stomach. You breathed heavily as Namjoon placed you into the bathtub washing the blood that streamed from the wound. You groaned as the water seeped into the puncture making you tighten your grip on the sides of the bathtub.

"This is going to hurt." Namjoon said quietly as he used tweezers to pull out the bullet from your stomach. You shrieked as more blood gushed out and Namjoon tossed the bullet into the trash can. He quickly grabbed a thick wad of cotton and pressed it onto the new stream of blood as he lifted you to sit on the side of the bathtub. He waited until the bleeding had slowed and he replaced the dirty wad of cotton with a new one as he dabbed some ointment on the wound and wrapped bandages around your stomach.

"That'll have to do for now. I'll get you clean clothes to change into." Namjoon sighed as he left the bathroom to the other door that connected to a different room which was usually locked. You could hear an argument happening from your room as well as a few aggravated yells coming from Chanyeol.

"____! Are you okay?" He banged on the door loudly, clearly irritated.

"I'm--I'm fine." You clenched your teeth as the wound started to bleed more.

"Can you let me in?" He asked a bit more gently.

"It's kind of hard to move right now." You said as you grit your teeth from the pain.

"Here." Namjoon had come back with a near identical outfit except for black shorts instead of white ones. You struggled to stand since it would hurt more if you over exerted yourself.

"Do you...Need help?" Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow at you.

"I can--" Your hand slipped and you almost fell on your fresh wound but, Namjoon caught you with his quick reflexes. He sighed as he propped you onto the counter.

"Just let me help you before you hurt yourself even more." He started to lift your shirt but, you stopped him halfway.

"I can change my shirt by myself." You mumbled as you made him turn around. After a bit of an arguement you used Namjoon as support when you were standing to change your shorts.

"Geez, took you long enough." Namjoon huffed as he turned around to see you in clean clothes. You glared at him and grabbed the counter as you made your way to the door. Before you could realize what was going on, you found yourself buried into Chanyeol's chest as he apologized over and over again.

"Let's go, Chanyeol." The man from before commanded.

"Kyung-Soo we're bringing her with us and you can't tell me 'no'." Chanyeol started to drag you to a window they had broken through to get here. You hadn't noticed it before but, the man by Kyung-Soo had such a innocent and nice looking face while he had the demeanor of a ruthless murderer. He was also quite small compared to Chanyeol and, only slightly taller than you by a little.

"Chanyeol, I am not going to be living with your gang, take me home." You demanded he take you home since you didn't want to get caught up in this feud any longer.

"Sorry but, it's not your choice to make." Kyung-Soo replied. "This bastard comes around and kidnaps you again, I'm not letting Chanyeol come rescue your sorry ass."

"But--"

"Fine, take her. Won't be the last time you see me anyways so, I'll give you a surprise visit sometime." Namjoon mentioned as he lofted on the sofa waiting for you to leave with the others.

"Baekhyun has the car ready down there so, hurry." Kyung-Soo said flatly as he jumped out of the window. Chanyeol picked you up bridal style as he hopped out of the window making you squeeze your eyes shut, ready for the impact.

"See you soon, princess. I'll come rescue you~"

~{{{~}}}~{{{~}}}~{{{~}}}~{{{~}}}~{{{~}}}~

A/N: Thanks for reading, and if you hadn't noticed already I will be having EXO members in this fanfic so please enjoy~~ 안녕~

~. Edited .~