Chapter 12

A/N: I'm still dying inside bc of the last chapter so pls excuse any trashy writing ahead (I mean like it was ever any good) Thanks for reading anyways~~

Your head was nuzzled into Namjoon's chest when you woke up the next morning. The memories from last night flashed across your mind as your faced burned with embarrassment. Slowly lifting your head to look at Namjoon, you met his soft gaze.

"Good morning, princess." He smiled as he tugged the blanket over you.

"Morning." You mumbled as you avoided eye contact with him.

"I'm gonna go shower, so just sleep." You gave him a quick peck as you scurried into the bathroom. Your body ached as you let the cool water run over your bruised skin. Wrapping your body in a towel you stepped out and dressed yourself in a rather quick manner. You winced after your fingers accidently grazed a particularly purple hickey on your collarbone.

"I have so many bruises you ass." You huffed as you sat on the bed with a thump making Namjoon chuckle.

"Sorry, baby." His hands gingerly pulled you closer to him as he pecked your cheek. You sighed and waved him off as you headed to the first floor to find something to eat.

You saw a disheveled Eunji sitting at the kitchen table with a tear streaked face and an irritated Yoongi with a gun held to her forehead.

"Tell, your god. Fucking. Damn. Boyfriend." Yoongi stressed out each word as he clutched the phone in his hand.

"I-if you don't n-negotiate with them then t-they'll kill me." Eunji started to break down sobbing as Yoongi ended the call lowering the gun and looking up at you tiredly.

"Could you take her to Hoseok for me before I snap her neck?" Yoongi glared at her as he trudged upstairs to his bedroom. You nodded and escorted her to Hoseok's room which wasn't too far from Yoongi's.

"Hoseok? Yoongi told me to bring Eunji over to you." You called into his dark room.

"Aish, no take her to Tae, I'm too tired to watch her." A hoarse voice belonging to Hoseok grumbled from inside. You sighed leading her to Taehyung's room.

"Hey Taehyung, Hobi told me--" You tried to shout into Taehyung's room before Taehyung popped out of practically nowhere.

"It's fine, I'll watch her." He smiled happily as he dragged her inside.

"Thank you." You sighed as you left to get food before you died of starvation. After eating two packs of instant ramen, a bowl of cereal, and a bag of candy you returned to your room. As you entered you heard angry shouts from Namjoon as he paced the room. When he saw you his expression fell as he said a quick farewell ending the call.

"Is something wrong?" You asked gently. He just shook his head in response clamping his eyes shut as he massaged his temples.

"Baby, come here." He sighed taking a seat on the sofa. You complied with his request sitting next to him as you awaited what he had to say.

"Can you fight?"

"What?"

"Can you defend yourself, ____?" Namjoon rephrased his question a bit.

"I mean I guess, why?" You cocked your head to the side.

"Chanyeol." He grunted lowly. "Were have a bit of a, well an issue."

"Is it because of me?" You asked a bit helplessly.

"Yes and no. For now let's just focus on the task at hand which is beating the shit out of that fucker." He hissed a bit as his eyes narrowed.

"I don't have any objections to that." You giggled at the thought.

"Good, then we can start now." He stood up heading to the door while beckoning you to follow. He took you to a spacious workout room that also had a boxing ring in the middle of it.

"Later, we can go to the shooting range." Namjoon tossed you a pair of gloves as he climbed over the ropes of the ring.

Thud.

You fell onto the floor of the boxing ring spreading your arms and legs out, looking like a starfish as you heaved for air. Namjoon gave you a pretty thorough lesson of street fighting while also making sure to not go easy on you, which in turn tired the fuck out of you.

"It's a damn good thing that you have great stamina or else you wouldn't last a minute in a real fight." Namjoon nodded to you as he gulped water down. You gave a tired "mhm." in return as your eyes started to glaze over from staring at the ceiling for so long.

After hours of continuous fighting and shooting you finally made it home, showering and then knocking out right after. The next morning was a daze as all you recalled was getting carried out of bed and somehow ending up in the van fully dressed and well fed. You blinked a few times before becoming fully aware of your surroundings and also awake.

"Where...Am I?" You asked groggily as you rubbed your eyes gently.

"In the car, we're heading to an ally before we leave for the mission." Namjoon replied as he kept his eyes on the road making smooth halts and turns at certain intersections.

"Did you..." You trailed off too embarrassed to finish your sentence as you looked down at your clothes. Namjoon chuckled nodding making you smile in relief. Soon enough all of you made it to your destination.

"Jackson!" Namjoon yelled to another man that had the same bleached blonde hair.

"Ay, you ready man?" The other smiled coming in for some complicated hand shake. Namjoon nodded as he greeted some other guys behind Jackson.

"I brought my girlfriend as extra help so you guys can count on her to watch your backs." Namjoon called out to the others that came out of the house.

A/N: GOT7 will be featured in the chapter just to let you guys know~~

"Bigger the number, the better." Jackson placed some weapons and cases into the back of a large truck as he waved to Namjoon. Namjoon drove out to basically the middle of nowhere as Jackson made sure to follow closely behind. When Namjoon stopped the car in front of a small patch of open field you were more than a little confused.

"What are we doing here?" You asked as Namjoon got out of the car.

"You'll see princess." He winked giving you his familiar smirk and dimples.

Namjoon and Jackson spoke for sometime before everyone ventured into the thicket that was right next to the open field. The two had explained that they had taken all the valuables and weapons out of the cars only leaving the cases full of bombs behind. They did this in order to make their presence blatantly obvious, making the enemy go investigate only to be blown up.

"There's an abandoned warehouse up ahead, that's where they usually have important meetings and where the leader usually is too. He's there for sure because I know for fact that he's making a rescue plan to get his girlfriend back." Namjoon gestured towards a black body bag that had Eunji inside.

Namjoon made a quick gesture with his hands and everyone got into formation just at the edge of the clearing where the warehouse stood.

"On my signal." He mouthed to the rest of us. He counted down with his fingers and when he reached zero all of them hurried to hide behind the large cars that lined up against the sides of the old warehouse. BamBam was boosted up to climb through the window by Jackson and
Jae-Bum as they beckoned you over to lift you up as well.

"This way." BamBam mouthed as he tiptoed silently through the metal passageway that hung from the ceiling. You made sure to make very gentle steps as you and BamBam reached a small opening in the passageway that revealed a set of ladders that hung from there to the ground. Descending from where the both of you were, you made it to the ground safely before obviously, something had to go wrong.

"____?"

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys idk it was hard to come up with something and I also made this chapter a little longer as compensation for not updating when I usually do. Thank you for reading and 안녕~~

~. Edited .~