Final

A/N: Fanart creds to the amazingly talented person who made this~~

~10 years later~

"Yeah, I'm almost finished here. Mhm, okay have fun." You placed your phone lousily on your desk nearly knocking over the glass name plate that had "CEO, ____ ____" printed on it. Minhee and Chanyeol were out of town on a vacation for their wedding anniversary so you decided to go to a house party to feel less lonely. Arriving home in time to have one hour to spare you got dressed and fixed your makeup before driving to the upscale penthouse.

"Miss. ____ has arrived, madam." A butler at the front door bowed announcing your arrival to your friend.

"____! I'm shocked, you never leave that office of yours! It's so nice to finally see you again." She smiled leading you inside where you were greeted by others that were part of this wealthy world. Olympic athletes, high-end fashion designers, and politicians occupied the large dining hall where comfortable chatting, and familiar laughter filled the air. Taking your eyes away from the sight you took a glass of wine from one of the passing servers.

"Excuse me but aren't you ____, CEO of Kwon Group?" A tall handsome man with oddly colored hair asked you.

"Yes, I am and you are?" You waited for his answer as he chuckled softly.

"I apologize, it's just that I'm sure we've met before." He ran a hand through his purple hair, smiling as his dimples appeared.

"I don't recall ever meeting you." You shook your head gently at him.

"Well anyways, I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm the president of Dae-Jung Manufacturing."
He smiled warmly handing you a business card after shaking your hand.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you." You bowed slightly as you exchanged a few words before a voice from the speakers silenced the room.

"Hello my dear guests, and welcome to my humble abode!" Your friend standing behind a podium announced through a microphone.

"It's time for everyone's favorite... Blackjack! You know the drill people let's get moving!" The masses of people started to flood into individual rooms for the card game as you joined Namjoon in the farthest room to the left.

"Ah, I guess it's just us huh?" Namjoon looked around to see that most people had gone to other rooms leaving the two of you alone with the dealer.

"Shall we get started?" The dealer held up the deck of cards as both of you nodded. After an hour or two Namjoon finished the game winning by a landslide.

"Aish, maybe I should go out more, huh? I suck ass at these." You cursed absentmindedly.

"I didn't know your vocabulary was so colorful Ms. CEO." Namjoon chuckled at your remark.

"A-ah! I'm sorry about that it just slipped out..." You apologized quickly.

"No need to be flustered, you can speak casually with me." He smirked a bit at your lightly tinted cheeks.

I've definitely met him before, but where?

Your thoughts consumed your attention as Namjoon called out to you waving his hand in front of your face. You apologized once again and by the end of the party you had exchanged personal contact information as well as bidding one another farewell until the next time.

~

"How was vacation?" You asked while you rested on your white leather recliner, taking cautious sips from your piping hot black coffee.

"Damn, I definitely needed the time off it was really worth it." Chanyeol confessed lugging in all the suitcases as Minhee came in carrying one light weight handbag.

"That's good news. I have work soon so you two just get comfortable while I'm gone." You had your maid fetch your keys, and a lid for your coffee as you pulled on your coat.

Your day had been routine as usual with the daily conferences and piles of paperwork. Ending the day on a good note, since you finalized an important contract, you decided to call Namjoon out for a drink.

"A drink?" Namjoon seemed taken aback at your request but accepted in a heartbeat.

Changing out of your work clothes you got into more casual clothing, a simple black sweater with blue jeans. Leaving your house for your favorite bar, you met Namjoon waiting by the entrance.

"I'm hoping you didn't wait too long?" You smiled as you approached the purple-haired man who smiled just as happily.

"Not at all, and you look lovely." He complimented as he continued the conversation, leading you to a reserved area in the bar.

"Ah, it's been a while since someone's taken me here." You reminisced looking at the familiar black walls and dark oak furniture.

"If you ever need a drinking buddy, you know who to call~" Namjoon winked at you making you roll your eyes in exasperation. Ordering the finest wine they had to offer while also cracking some beers open, Namjoon clinked your glass with his.

"Cheers!" He sang out happily as he downed the cooled drink in one go. You laughed and drank yours at a much more moderate pace. Finishing a whole bottle of Vodka, three bottles of Soju, four beers, and a bottle of 1493 red wine both you and Namjoon had gotten quite drunk. Hailing a taxi for the both of you Namjoon was slightly more sober than you so his speech wasn't as slurred as he spoke to the taxi driver.

"Yah!" You threw a hand on Namjoon's shoulder as you fumbled to put on your seatbelt. "Now dat I fink of it, I fink we weawy did meet eash otherrr..." (Now that I think of it, I think we really did meet each other.)

"That's because we did dum dum." He smirked and poked your nose as he went "boop" and laughed hysterically. Might you be reminded he was only slightly more sober than you. Arriving at your home past 2 in the morning both of you barely made it inside without almost toppling over on top of one another.

"My voom, no, vroom. My, uh, oh! My room is dat way!" You pointed to the staircase as both of you clung desperately onto the hand rail for balance, the both of you trudging up the steps. Laying tiredly on your king-sized bed Namjoon flopped down beside you.

"I've missed you, ____." Namjoon calls out his voice cracking slightly due to the lump forming in his throat.

"I thought that maybe the scars would only be skin deep and that you'd still remember but--"

You turn your head to look at him wearily, your eyes starting to well up with tears.

"I missed you too."

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! This marks the end of Skin Deep! I will possibly be publishing my Hoseok fanfic soon so please stay tuned for that~ Thank you for all the support I love all of my lovely readers~ Thanks for reading and 안녕~

~. Edited .~