Chapter 7

"Mwo?" You gawked at him.

"Let's date, be my girlfriend."

"You know for a second there I thought you were being serious--" You sighed letting your head rest in your hands. "Ah, jinjja I'm going crazy."

"I'm going to take that as a yes." He declared as he sat on the bed next to you. "So jagiya, tell me. What caused the trauma?"

"None of your business and I didn't even agre--" He kissed you to shut you up.

"What caused the trauma?" He repeated his question.

"Wah, you are really just full of surprises aren't you? Arraseo, I'll tell you. On one condition." He raised an eyebrow to beckon you to continue.

"I...I need to see a close friend of mine." You stared at the floorboards as if they were the most interesting things ever.

"Kay, anything for my princess~~" He replied sweetly as he hugged you placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Aish, jinjja what's wrong with you? I liked you the way before." You grumbled.

"Aw, but the cute side of guys always make girls fall for them~" He pouted jutting out his lip in fake dismay.

"Oh please, save that for those lovey dovey girls obsessed with dramas and what not." You rolled your eyes glaring at him.

"Anyways, not exactly sure what caused it but all I know is that I hate the dark because of the trauma. Not to mention when stuff like that happens its like my emotions blank out and I just feel numb. Sometimes the same thing happens but nothing has happened to trigger it." You recalled as you laid down.

"So you need a reconnection of emotions?" He suggested laying next to you as he fiddled with your hair.

"Well, I guess. As for the dark I think that's never going away but it doesn't matter too much." You shrugged non-chalantly.

"Hm. Well, the fear of the dark doesn't seem to be that bad as the emotional severment. So, I think we can just leave that alone since a lot of people are scared of the dark." He coughed whispering someone's name under his breath.

A creak in the floorboards made both of you alert to your surroundings. A tall figure in the corner of the room shifted a bit.

"Yah, I know that it's you Chanyeol." You yelled to the figure. They flinched at your voice and slowly stepped out of the shadows.

"I didn't think you'd actually leave." He said looking at the floor.

"Tch, you sure do like to take your friends for granted." You snapped at him.

"Mian, now c'mon you can't stay here." He took your hand but you yanked it away.

"Wae? Why should I?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Look, I know I messed up, okay? I just, I have my reasons." He huffed out.

"And they are?"

"Keeping you safe." He said gently.

Silence overtook the room as you just stared at Chanyeol, your anger building inside of you.

"Liar." You spat at him. "I know all about your scheme."

"Scheme? You really think that I'm planning something against you?" He replied in disbelief.

"Namjoon told me all about it." You informed him.

"And you believe him." He sighed and laughed out of frustration. "Why do you have to be so god damn gullible?"

"Yeah, I'm gullible for thinking that what you were doing was for me and not for your own personal gain." You scoffed.

"What have you been telling her you bastard?" Chanyeol snarled as he gripped a fistful of Namjoon's shirt.

"The truth." He shrugged calmly. A loud thud coming from the roof directed the three of you to look up. Another thud and there was a hole in the ceiling.

"Hello, sweetheart."

He's alive? No. I'm just seeing things. This is a dream.

"Excuse me gentlemen but, I have come to take my precious little sister." The masked man jumped down from the roof landing next to the bed. He confidently displayed a large knife, with two guns securely tucked in his trench coat.

"One wrong move and your heads come off." His tone was disgustingly friendly.

"I'll be fine." You mouthed to them. They glanced at each other before returning their attention to the masked intruder.

"I'll get going then, bye bye~~" He smiled as he crashed through the window, dragging you along with him.

~

"Kang-Dae." You said his name as if it was the first time you heard it. "How did you find me? Do mom and dad know you're alive?"

"Of course not, and as your oppa I have to know where my dongsaeng is at all times." He opened the door to his car, beckoning you to get in. You sucked in some air and let it out after he shut the door.

"What are you going to do to me?" You asked even though you knew the answer.

"I'm going to make up for all the time I wasn't there for you." He smiled, and for the first time it looked sincere but, it was too good to be true.

His mind is far too twisted for him to think like a normal human being.

"Sounds like fun." You faked a smile.

Staying on his good side may be the only way you survive.

~. Edited .~