Sasuke

He was becoming rather impatient by this point and guessed he was being evaluated last. Though he only let a mildly annoyed expression, it was a huge understatement to his actual feelings. Just as he was about to say something, a man with long blonde hair and a couple scars came into the room.

"Hello Sasuke, my name is Inoichi. I like my job, my family, and flowers. I dislike traitors and those who abandon friends in need. I've also achieved my dream so for now all I'd like is to make my family happy. As for my hobbies, I guess I like gardening and training. Do you mind introducing yourself?" The man introduced.

"Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and don't particularly like anything. My ambition is to revive my clan and kill a certain man."

"Well I guess that's probably what I should have expected. I'll come back to your introduction in a bit. First of all, I'd like to know about you feelings on the curse seal that you received." The man started.

"It made me realize that I am an avenger, and it made me stronger."

"Right, I'll get back to your introduction. You said your dream"

"It's an ambition not a dream." The boy interrupted.

"You said that your ambition was to kill a certain man. Care to elaborate?"

"He ruined my life." He spat, something very un-Uchiha like, probably due to his lack of upbringing by them.

"You refered to him as 'that man', why not by his name?"

"He doesn't deserve to have a name."

"That is understandable. Most people who'd be in your position would have probably committed suicide by now. How do you go on?"

"I'll kill him and avenge my clan."

"What will you do after that?"

"I'll revive the Uchiha clan."

"You do know that to revive a clan, you need to have wives right as in multiple wives in order to ensure a future?"

Sasuke seemed to pale at the thought of multiple wives all nagging him as babies cried in the background. All wanting attention and complaining about their day. Fighting over who he loved more. He was getting a head ache just thinking about it.

"What are your exact thoughts on dating females anyway?" Inoichi asked, interrupting the boy's thoughts.

"They're all annoying or crazy but I'll do it to honor my clan."

"What about dating males?"

"That's gross why would I do that? That wouldn't even be able to give me children even if I was gay, which I'm not." Sasuke defended himself, putting a little too much effort into it.

"It is alright to be homosexual, ninja tend to live shorter lives and are more accepting."

"Uchihas aren't gay." He growled.

"Are you saying that because of the clan law or something else?" He didn't reply and instead looked away, almost ashamed but you could never really tell with an Uchiha, they knew how to hide emotions well.

"You do know a lot of famous ninja have or had relationships with the same sex right? It's pretty normal in our world. Why waste time worrying when you could die tomorrow?"

Sasuke looked up at this, surprise lighting his eyes. "Like who?"

"Well it was a well known fact that Minato-Sama, the fourth Hokage was bisexual. Orichimaru is gay, but we also think he's a pedophile but the latter hasn't been completely proven yet. Tobirama the second Hokage was gay. Izumo and Kotetsu are a couple. It's believed that Madara and the first Hokage had a couple one night stands. There is also a long running bet on who Kakashi will date since no one knows what he's really into." He listed, watching Sasuke's face as it brightened a little.

"But the council is always going off about how I need to have wives and an heir."

"Yes, but that's just the civilian council. Ninjas don't answer to them so you're untouchable to them.  I'll also let you in on a little secret. There is currently a Jutsu being created to let males become pregnant."

"So it's okay to be gay?"

"Yes of course it is.  There's no need to worry about it, and if anyone says otherwise then they aren't worth your time or effort." A weight seemed to be lifted off of Sasuke's shoulders. He sat slightly straighter and there was a barely noticeable curl of his lips.

"Well now that that is out of the way, I would like to look through you memories. You'll be there with me of course and we'll stop when you've had enough."

After he nodded, Inoichi cast the Jutsu and seconds later they were in a damp cave system. While most of the doors were a medium grey, there were a couple doors that were dark grey while others had seals on them. The biggest door however was a dark grey and not worn, indicating that it was often thought about. It was very obvious that this door lead to the memories of that night.

"What do you know of memory storage?"

"Well, individual memories are like doors on a hall way. The quality of each memory is represented by the ware the door gets, better quality memories have better quality doors while more fuzzy memories usually have doors which are broken down. How ever, the door can also represent the type of memory. Such as the darker the door, the darker the memory, the bigger the door, the bigger impact the memory left." He explained.

He nodded in understanding before his gaze locked onto one of the doors with a seal on them. Attempting to open the door, he was zapped, but that didn't stop him from trying, he tried again and the zap was less painful. He continue till he was able to freely touch the door without getting zapped. He looked to Inoichi, who had been watching him, before opening the door.

Sasuke instantly recognized where he was but the man seemed a little confused at first. He watched his younger self released from the Tsukyomi that he'd been under and proceed to ask him 'Why?' Before that man jumped away. The next part, he didn't remember. His younger self ran off after him to continue pleasing only to see that first, his seven year old self had awakened his Sharingan and secondly that that man was crying. Sasuke was confused. He understood that the locked memory was probably the reason why he hadn't know he had the Sharingan previously, but why was this memory locked and why was that man crying? He turned to Inoichi who also seemed confused and surprised at the unfolding of events.

"I want to try other sealed doors." Sasuke stated to which the blond simply nodded before leading them to another door where he repeated the process of being zapped over and over till it was safe to enter.

Opening the door he found his younger self spying on the meeting that his family was having. His eyes widened as he listened to his own father speak poorly of  the third Hokage and how they needed to revolt against the unfair treatment they've been getting. He looked at the man whose eyes were almost bulging out of his head. A quick nod of the head and the pair were soon entering another memory.

Now they were in a forest near Itachi's old favorite training ground. Nearby, a five year old Sasuke was watching his brother and his brother's 'best friend' making out only to be interrupted by his father and shouted at for breaking clan law.

"I think I've seen enough." Sasuke started, mentally exhausted from all the discoveries that were made. After that the Jutsu was dispelled and he was soon watching the blond man quickly scribble notes down before leaving.