All Together

When Inoichi returned, he gathered the four members of Team 7 and got them all in his office. He looked over each one before letting out a sigh. Sakura was staring at Sasuke who has a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks as Kakashi was looking at his floor as Naruto  joined him.

"I've already taken the results and everything found out to Tsunade for her to look into. I've also recommend that the results are shared with all of you."

"What! Why?" Naruto cried out, attracting suspicious glances from his team mates.

"Well for starters it's not healthy to keep everything bottled up inside and secondly you're a team. You can all help each other."

"But I don't need any help seeing as I'm perfectly fine." Sakura replied.

"Well that's not entirely true. If you would all let me blunt about everything. None of you are by any definition stable." Inoichi stated.

"I have gained permission to talk about everything relating to everyone in this room." He continued

"No you can't! Why would you do this to me?" Naruto panicked, attempting to escape only to be intervened by Kakashi.

"What's he talking about?" Sakura sneered. "As if anything important has to do with the dobe."

"Does this have to do with why everyone talks bad about him?" Sasuke questioned.

"As if. It's probably because he's a no good trouble maker since he never had parents to tell him off." She added with a chuckle.

Inoichi frowned. " you do realize that you're the only one in your team with parents right?"

Her eyes widened in realization that she'd forgotten that Sasuke's patents were murdered.

"Kakashi, would you care to explain to her?" Inoichi added.

"I never knew my mother and my father committed suicide when I was five. Naruto's parents died the night he was born and Sasuke was the only surviver of the Uchiha massacre."

"You don't have patents Kakashi-Sensei?"

"It's not that common for ninja to still have parents if they come from a family of ninja." Kakashi replied.

"Well now that that is out of the way, if you'd all like to get everything started. I'll do Naruto first so that he can maybe calm down." Though this only made him thrash harder in an attempt to get away.

"Naruto I need you to take off your shirt."

"No you can't make me!" He yelled.

"If you don't do it willingly I can always do it forcefully." This stopped the trashing, but a haunted look filled his eyes as silent tears ran down his cheeks. His teammates looked shocked to see their joyous blond breaking down in front of them, even Kakashi's grip loosened a little.

"Now don't worry. I won't hurt you, I'm simply going to remove your jacket and shirt." Inoichi calmed, staying still till Naruto nodded an okay. He gave a small smile before slowly approaching and unzipping the jacket and pulling it off the boy's surprisingly small shoulders. Afterwards he lifted the thin black shirt to reveal ribs and old scars.

The two other Genin's mouths dropped in surprise at the state of their teammate. Feeling embarrassed that this secret was out, he tried to cover himself with his thin arms, not liking the way the were staring at him.