Results

After finishing up with Sasuke, Inoichi went to meet the Hokage in her office to reveal the results.

"So, what's the damage?" Tsunade asked after activating the privacy seals in her office do that no one could hear of enter the room.

"Well you were right. All of them have psychological issues. Sakura appeared to have split personality disorder. When we're doing g the interview, she was polite and helpful but as soon as I entered her mind, she was nasty and rude. I do admit that she does have everything under control and could work on her favourite if she ever gets captured. I also believe that she has obsessive tendencies such as her crush on the Uchiha and her distaste of the Uzumaki." Inoichi started before being interrupted by Tsunade.

"I guessed OCD, I guess I was close."

"Yes, while she is obsessive, she's not quite compulsive. Meanwhile I had to become very aggressive in order to stop Kakashi from stalling and joking around. I may have crossed the line, but I do think that it was for the better as he was borderline delusional and has a severe case of PTSD. Also something interesting came up during the memory we looked at. It seems that one of our dead Chunin isn't as dead as we thought. Make a note to find out everything we can about Obito Uchiha."

"I will do. We can't have supposed dead people running around when they should be missing nin." Tsunade half joked.

"Moving on to Naruto, he's definitely depressed, anxious, and several other things. How he can keep going is honesty a miracle. Not only were most of his memories very dark, some were pitch black. Not even the Sasuke's memory of the massacre were that colour to put it into perspective. Although those memories were sealed with two seals. One an actual seal and the second a physical barrier using chakra chains. When asked, he said he didn't know, but he's definitely hiding more. The memories that I did enter had him being kicked out of the orphanage for apparently requesting food while the other was him being straight up tortured if I may be blunt."

"Would it be possible to get those who attacked them down to Ibiki?"

"Unfortunately not since no one that I saw was a ninja. Also since the military police disbanded, it's been harder to convict and hold civilian trouble makers."

"More paper work then if I'm going to fix it."

"Continuing on to Sasuke, the poor boy has been told over and over that his sexuality is wrong by his family then the civilian council. In other words, he's gay and I got him to come to terms with it. Something else for you to look into would be what actually happened during the Uchiha massacre."

"What did you see?"

"Well once we were going through his memories, I noticed a couple sealed memories, one was during the massacre where Sasuke had awakened the Sharingan and Itachi was crying. The next was of Sasuke listening into one of the Uchiha clan meetings where Fugaku was belittling the third Hokage and planning a civil war. Finally the third memory was of Itachi and Shisui interacting romantically before being told off by Fugaku." He explained.

"I'll have Shizune look into it with the highest level bypass for me. Anything else to report?"

"Nothing to report, however, I would like to share the results with them, while they're all together as I believe they could help each other out. To do so I need freedom to bypass all laws and secrets to reveal everything to them."

"Request received and accepted. Now go, I some how have a lot more paper work to do now." She seethed.