epacs dnim eht otnI

A/N: so I won't be mentioning gore or something like that from now on the last ones were made because there was nothing else to write.

If you guys can't figure out the title I'm sorry but....is you stupid? Its easy! I made it easy for you guys!😊

Sorry!...

Also Don't forget to comment!!!😊

[][][][][]

🌲🌲🌲
I woke up.

Everyone was there.

But no sign of bill anywhere.

When I looked around I noticed that we where in some part deep in the woods.

Even though it was summer it was autumn here.

Yellow,red and orange leaves scattered onto the floor and some are hanging onto the tree branches for dear life.

Different types of weird stuff  from the journals are also lurking about.

The gnomes, unicorns, manotours, shapeshifters, all of those stuff.

There were also grappling hooks hanging onto the branches.

Some were rusty, old, looked like newly bought, and some were taken good care of.

There were also paths covered with different types of blue gems, stones, pebbles and jewels that greatly complements the red and orange leaves that fall to the ground.

There were also small blue wisps of flames that out lines the paths probably for lighting the way when it gets dark.

There were also signs to tell you where to go , right now we're at the middle of an intersection and there are four signs saying,

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

MONSTERS ENCOUNTERED

NIGHTMARES

MAIN MEMORIES...

Well, how convenient.

"Great uncle ford do you know where we are and where's bill?"I asked him.

I gave him some time to collect himself.

He then looked around.

"Wow!  are we at some magical woods!?"Mabel exclaimed finally having a look at the place.

"Woah...these are actually real!"gruncle stan said sneaking in some jewels.

"Hmmm...I got nothing"gruncle ford said giving up.

I looked back at the signs.

Childhood memories.

Monsters encountered

Nightmares.

More memories.

Wait are we in someones mind?

That's when great uncle ford also noticed the signs.