♡ gnikcehc tsuj ♡

📝📝📝(get it?)

The green leaf trees sway along the beat of dancing flowers with the singing of birds. Crunching of fallen leaves that were too excited for autumn was heard as a red headed teen walked through the summer breeze in the woods.

Wendy Cordury was walking to work. Its been 2 days since the pines family were in a coma. Of course she was worried. Like who would give her paycheck?

The shack was already in sight and she already felt lazy. Hands in pockets, hair in a lazy bun, dry  mud on boots, and a skip in each step wendy entered the gift shop just in time.

She walked over to her working post, the register. She had been working here since the summer of her 13's. She didn't exactly knew how this all happened. First thing she knew she was riding bikes with her friends then next summer she applied for a job hoping she would meet a certain person that showed her the supernatural would appear anytime.

She remembered the memories of her when she was 12. Keeping up with trends and exploring who you really are. As she took out her magazine, she took a good look around the half fake and half real supernatural displays on shelves. It reminded her of her youth, yet . . . It seems fuzzy like she doesn't remember.

Mabel and Dipper reminded her of herself. Until she really kept with the trends and became a cool and calm teenager who does logging for work and fun. I guess that's what puberty does to you.

+++

Meanwhile upstairs soos was checking on the unconscious bodies upstairs that were  sleeping soundly. He checked their pulse and heartbeats to check if everything was normal.
Yes, he knew about these he watched a lot of movies and shows were surgery and the arts of medicine were included.

"Hope you wake up dudes" he said, putting all his equipment in his bag and headed downstairs to start up the tours.

He walked down the rickety stairs and into the 30 year old gift shop that was attached to the house and saw wendy reading a magazine.

"Hey are they alright?" Wendy said not looking up from what she was reading. "They're doing just fine" was soos' reply. This became their daily routine. Soos arriving at the shack at 7 and checking up on them and wendy coming on time and asking the same question.

"You know one day they need to eat" wendy said. She has a point. Soos doesn't know how to even feed them. "I-I know but . . . They'll ask questions" soos was afraid. He doesn't want to be questioned about anything, he doesn't even know about his family background. "Soos" wendy said finally looking up from the magazine. "They need a doctor"

Wendy was right. They needed to get them to a doctor soon so they could be treated better. A stethoscope wasn't doing the best of its job. Soos hesitated before answering. "Just one more day"

Soos wanted himself to take of the pines and the demon, so he could prove to them that he is worthy of something. It was something in soos that made him care. Having a broken family and was able to grow up to a respected man was impossible. Yet, he still feels broken inside.

Wendy gave him a quick nod and said. "Sure man" she then began reading her magazine.

The bell on top of the entrance door rang. It was Melody. She still kept her style. "Hi wendy, soos" she then went to give soos a warm hug which he gratefully accepted and returned.

"Still worried?" Melody said, ending the hug and looked at soos' eyes. He said nothing. She frowned  "Me too".

People were already lining up the shack money in hand. Soos walked up to the door and said, "time to open the shack"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/N: I'M DONE!

IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK EXPECT MORE UPDATES.

SORRY FOR THE FILLER.

I WAS SO BORED IN STUDYING BUT I THINK I PASSED THE EXAMS

LOOK I DREW THIS ART! YUP IT'S WENDY.

WELL GOOD BYE! SEE YA NEXT TIME!