srats

«»«»«»
A/N: hey guys I hope you're not leaving the book. Things are getting really serious and the huge plot twists are coming!

Twists. Plural  😏

Just a quick question.

Did you guys forgot about Will Cipher and Dominic Death?
«»«»«»

🌌👀🌌👀🌌👀 (ideka)

I was in the ballroom. Cipher decided that he wanted to sleep under the stars so the ballroom was now a campsite, it now had green grass, two tents, our sleeping bags, a campfire, and the ceiling was now the sky outside.

Just perfect

I was lying down on the grass my arms folded behind my head as I look for constellations. But all I saw was the Big Dipper, meteors and the occasional shooting stars.

"Watcha looking for?" I heard Cipher say.

"Y'know, constellations and stuff" I said  lazily, still looking up.

"Why are you still looking out there when he's right in front of you." Cipher said, with his cheeky grin.

I gave him my 'seriously?' Face and said, "haha so cheesy."

"But seriously." He started. "Can we be, I don't know, at least 13?"

I looked up to the sky again, a shooting star passed.

"Please?"

I looked at my insane side. "Do you want to?"

He had a confused expression, well it was hard to see since it was dark out.

"Yes." He said sternly.

"Then go do it, I'm a thirteen year old boy stuck in a nine year old body." I said, finally seeing other constellations. "I can't."

"Shooting star would be so disappointed when she sees you like that and not my age anymore." He said, trying to change my decision.

"She'll understand."

"I just want to grow up with you!" He said, his voice raising.

"You know I can't do that." I said, trying to reason with him.

"Why does this body get to be fourteen and we can't?!" Cipher shouted, standing up.

His voice echoed throughout the empty room, his rage radiating. I sat up up straight and fiddled with  my fingers.

"Cipher." I said softly, trying to calm him down. "I'm bill's humanity, the sane side."

I looked at him, he stood there in front of me with a straight face. "It died long ago with a part of me, I'm just here checking if he didn't start killing himself."

"I could grow up without you and yet, I'm asking you to grow up with me." Cipher said.

"I'm just lucky I could be nine and not eight, I want to grow up too you know." I said, standing up to face him, he was an inch taller.

"I was here when bill was born, you were here when he had his ninth birthday." I said, my voice breaking a bit. "You stayed nine for me, you were supposed to be fourteen now. You know I can't grow u-up. I'm stuck like this." His expression I couldn't decode.

"At lea—"

"Stop being so persistent!" I shouted, cutting him off. "Stop being so h-happy! Stop being so psychotic! Stop being so, so,"

I could tell he saw that he touched a nerve, I'm breaking.

"S-Stop being there for me . . . I'm useless!" I shouted out the last part every body must've heard it. I ran away knowing he couldn't chase me, he can't go anywhere without me.

He needed me.

+++

🌠🌠🌠

I heard a shout, its been like that for a while but this one was louder than the rest.

"Dipper, Dipper." I whispered, shaking him a bit.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Come with me I need to check something." I whispered, shaking him harder.

"Ngh, fine." He said, getting up.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him along, I didn't give him time to put on shoes and neither did I.

"Woah." We both said simultaneously, as we saw the ballroom was now a campsite with full on trees. I saw a silhouette that I recognized as cipher.

"Cipher!" I shouted, running up to him with Dipper.

"He's gone, he left." He mumbled, looking at a hallway with no other  expression, just shock and regret.

"Who left?" Dipper said, standing in front of him to see his face better.

"My other half." He said, his voice breaking. "He-He left me." He covered his mouth to cover his sobs.

"Its okay we'll find him." I said, rubbing his back to sooth him.

"Impossible." Dipper said. "All of these hallways end up here."

"We'll just have to try." I said. "We'll postpone our current mission to save our friend."

Dipper took me away from cipher and started whispering to me. "But what would our gruncles think?"

"Relax, this is for a friend. They'll understand."

"What about the emotions. They'll be waiting for us."

"Do you want to see Bill's psychotic side?"

"No" Dipper said with a sigh.

"Good." I said, turning to see cipher his head lowered.

"What happened exactly?" Dipper asked.

"We, got into a fight about him not changing his age, I touched a nerve he lashed out on me and . . . Ran away." Cipher said.

"Did you see where he ran?" I asked.

"There." He said, pointing to the hall way he was looking at. "But he could be anywhere by now."

"Quick, do you know his favorite places to go?" Dipper asked him.

"Well . . . There is one memory he goes to."

¦«»¦«»¦«»¦«»¦«»¦
A/N: sorry its a short chap, I've been working on my other books and I have seven drafts, probably due next year or this year idky

Its almost the end of my Christmas break, its so long, so this book would be updated slower anyways, bye~