snoitome

NARRATOR'S POV

It was quiet in the memory mansion.

No sounds, not even the light snores of the humans sleeping in the guests room given to them.

But wait!

Dipper squirmed in his sleep, even if it was normal for him to do this during his nightmares, its not possible to do this when in a mindscape.

When the moonlight was shinning upon Mabel, she didn't wake up.

That's . . . Weird.

When any form of light lands upon her, she's mostly half awake.

Then there was a noise, an owl perhaps.

Usually Ford would wake up do to paranoia, but he didn't, he just hugged the pillow beside him tighter.

It was around 10— no how about . . .12? , mostly during this time stanley would get up and get pitt cola.

But he just slept soundly, not even making his weird snores.

Wonder what's happening . . .

●○●TIME SKIP○●○

The clock struck 12.

A pink figure, purple flame in hand, came in to check them.

It was pyronica.

She closed the balcony window and turned on a night lamp then left the room.

It was now quiet.

Dipper, squirmed in his sleep again.

What's happening?

※◎○WITH DIPPER○◎※

Everything was dark.

No light except a blue glowing crystal ball.

He . . . Flew over it?

When he came there his feet landed on the floor.

The only light was coming from the crystal ball.

Dipper was looking on it not minding the surprise he will have for later.

"Dipper?" Someone— no Mabel shouted.

Dipper looked up from the crystal ball that was on a small table.

He was met with golden eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He shouted.

The owner of the golden eyes laughed at him and eventually helped him get up.

The room was now lit with a glow.

The floor was pure white but everything was black, the crystal ball was still there.

"Hello" the golden eyed boy said, showing his Mona Lisa look-alike smile.

"H-Hi?"  Dipper said not sure how to react.

"Oh you want your family?" The other said, snapping his fingers.

The three other humans appeared looking well.

Dipper ran up to them and engulfed them in a family group hug.

The golden eyed boy gave a hearty laugh at the scene before him.

The hug, sadly ,ended shortly.

"Where are we?" Ford said, looking around.

"Welcome one and all to the center of the mind!" The golden eyed boy said.

"In English please." Stanley said , not understanding much about what he was saying.

" well let me explain, you see every time you fall asleep, you end up here"  He explained, but the pines were still confused.

"How about last time?" Dipper asked, his voice cracking a bit.

"Simple. It was you're first night here, oh where are my manners let me introduce myself" the golden eyed boy said. "My name's joy, the most dominant emotion of bill cipher"

There was a resemblance, yes indeed.

He was wearing a plain yellow sweater with dark blue jeans, black converse, his blonde hair a messy style as always and his famous smile.

"Well I know already you're names and you need to wake up quick, it's a big day tomorrow" joy said, snapping his fingers.

A door appeared in the white room.

"Remember, laughter is the best medicine, the lucky numbers are you're birthday, keep on smiling, bye!"

Those were the last words joy said before the humans were pushed through the door.

Wonder what he means by . . . big day?

«»«»«»«»«»
A/N: 160+ reads! I was so happy I updated again!

This chap was meant to be short.

I got the idea from a book, the idea was the emotions.

What's a mind without emotions in it? Feels might be here though . . . so I had to add them, but it will be a little different  😊

What book you say?

The book is called "its only a dream"

By: DisneyFaller

The book is filled with gore just to warn you guys.

See ya next week🙋