Chapter 7

Omg I'm sorry I posted so late I totally forgot! 😖 I'm sorry please forgive me! But here's the chapter so enjoy!
Levy's POV
I walked back towards fairy hills. I'd been trying to avoid Jet and Droy because Gajeel might hurt them if they came near me.

But I felt so lonely.

I'd tried reading a few books but my heart really wasn't in it and I couldn't concentrate on the story.

I found another book that mentioned dragon season but it basically just restated what the other two books had said. The book had mentioned that if the mate liked the dragon slayer they'd get affected too.

That kinda scared me because I liked Gajeel and I didn't want to get taken over by some crazy primordial instincts because of it.

I kept on walking caught up in my own thoughts until I heard-

"Well hello." A voice said. Shit. Gajeel.

"Hey Gajeel." I said backing up. I stumbled and fell over onto my butt.

I kept on scooting back through the grass. Then I heard a clank and someone stepped in front of me shielding me from Gajeel. I saw her familiar red hair.

"Erza!" I cried with relief.

"Run. I'll hold him off." Erza said drawing her sword.

I nodded and scrambled to my feet and ran towards fairy hills. I heard the clash of metal on metal but I didn't look back.

I saw the double doors to fairy hills and ran to it but just before I got there Gajeel appeared.

How did he get here? Wasn't he just battling Erza.

I quickly changed direction running along side fairy hills and to the back of it.

I heard more clashing. Erza must've caught up with us.

I leaned up against the wall panting. My tiny little legs weren't meant for running.

Then I heard a bang and the clashing stopped. Did Gajeel defeat Erza? The book said he'd be more powerful, but this was some crazy shit going on if he was able to defeat Erza that fast.

"Now where were we." Gajeel said appearing before me.

It must be that psycho iron shadow dragon mode. That's how he keeps on randomly appearing.

Gajeel picked me up, saddling me against him, the wall at my back.

He kissed me and it felt as if everything has jutted out crisp, cold, and clear. He kissed me and everything seemed so defined. I tightened my legs around his waist kissing him back, harder.

Then after what seemed like an eon he set me down we broke away gasping for breath. I could still feel the tang of metal in my mouth.

So this is what it meant by being affected. I wanted to be with Gajeel so bad. To feel his presence.

Get your act together Levy! I thought shaking my head.

Oh but I wanted him. Besides having some fun with him couldn't be that bad.

"Let's go to our den and have some fun." He said. "Yes, let's go." I agreed. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Seriously? I guess some things never change.

Mira's POV
Erza entered the guild hall, the doors opening loudly as she marched in. She looked a little beat up with some scrapes on her but nothing major. She grabbed Me, Lucy and Kinana's arms.

"Come on." Erza said and lead us off to somewhere where we could talk.

"What is it?" I asked. "Gajeel got Levy." Erza said.

"Levy." Lucy breathed horrified. Kinana clapped a hand over her mouth and I stood there stunned. I thought we'd all last longer but I guess not. It was barely over a week.

"I tried to stop him but he was extremely powerful and he knocked me out." Erza said clenching her fists. "I knew they'd be powerful but the amount of magic power that had radiated off of him was on Gildarts level, maybe even more."

"Gildarts level." I gasped.

"Well Erza your lucky he just knocked you out he could've killed you." Lucy said.

"The only people they won't hurt is their mates so you guys will have to escape on your own, thou I can help distract them." Erza said.

"No way." I said. "You could get extremely hurt. Who knows what they could do. I refuse to put anyone else in danger because of me."

Lucy and Kinana nodded agreeing a look of determination on their faces.

"Besides we know they won't hurt us so Levy isn't really in any danger." Lucy said trying to sound hopeful.

"I'm gonna go warn the others, not to try and interfere, we don't stand a chance against the dragon slayers in a one on one but maybe if we gang up on them." Erza thought aloud as she walked off.

"Hey Mira I have something to admit to you about this dragon season thing." Lucy began nervously.

"What is it?" I asked. "Well I've run into Natsu twice now since they left earlier this week. The first time I escaped with the help of Virgo but then he came to my apartment and kissed me." Lucy said. "I had an encounter with Cobra as well." Kinana said. My eyes widened.

"Laxus came to my dorm and kissed me too." I said. "Then he left saying that he had to go set up preparations."

"Natsu said something like that too. He said that the time wasn't right." Lucy said.

"Cobra didn't say or do anything like that, but he gave me a look saying that he'd be back." Kinana said with a shiver.

"Then since Levy was taken." Lucy said.

"That means they're done preparing. They'll be coming for us." I finished.

BOOOM!!! Dramatic ending!!