Chapter 11

Kinana's POV
"So what exactly is there to do?" I asked.

"Just hang around here away from people until the dragon season thing passes." Erik shrugged.

"Can I look around outside?" I asked. I was wondering where we where exactly.

"Sure." He shrugged and walked out the room, I followed him through a hall into a main room and out the front door.

My breath hitched as I stared at our surroundings, we were in the mountains and the grass was a vibrant green that seemed impossible in nature the sky was so blue and I could see white caps of snow on the mountain tops. Well he knew how to pick a view.

"Wow." I breathed, wide-eyed.

He smiled softly. "Glad you like it."

The vast lands seemed to go on forever, how the hell did he get me here without me waking up. "You sleep like a log." He said with a grin.

I huffed crossing my arms over my chest and I turned away going back to marvel at the view.

"Come on let's go back inside." He said. I found myself agreeing, even thou I apparently slept like a log I was still a little tired.

Probably from working that double shift last night. Erik looked at me concern lacing his gaze. Right he can hear my thoughts, that's still a little unnerving.

I sat down into the couch and he sat besides me close, but not so close that we were touching. "You know since you can hear what I'm thinking right now why don't you tell me what your thinking right now?" I said the idea striking me.

He shifted in his seat a little uncomfortable, he probably wasn't used to sharing his thoughts, he didn't seem like the open book type of guy.

"I guess that's fair." He drawled. "Right now I'm thinking about if you got enough sleep because of that double shift you took."

"I'm fine." I yawned. "Uh huh." He said obviously not believing me.

I rolled my eyes I'd gone a day without sleep before and I faired fine. His eyebrows rose.

"What about you, weren't you in jail? Or did you escape after the dragon attack?" I asked trying to take the subject off my lack of sleep.

"No I went back to jail after the dragon thing. But I traded information about a dark guild for me and the rest of the oracion seis' release. Then we encountered Jellal and joins up with his crime sorciere group." Erik explained.

I think I've heard mention of crime sorciere. I racked my brain trying to remember more. "We were all kids from the tower of heaven, well except Meredy, and we kinda stuck together well in a sort of twisted way. I guess since we're all twisted it works." He shrugged.

The tower of heaven! Wasn't that where they kept people especially children as slaves. I didn't know Erik was in that place once. My memories were still a little hazy from being a snake. I shuddered.

He then scooted closer to me wrapping his arm around me pulling me into him. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"So what exactly is your relations in fairy tail?" He asked. "Um well I work a a barmaid and my main friend there is Laki, I'm friends with all the guild members but Laki is who I usually hang out with, she's a wood make mage." I said. "What about you?"

"Well the guild consists of Jellal, Meredy, Richard, Angel, Racer, and Midnight. We take down dark guilds."

That's pretty cool. I've never met any of them personally thou. My thoughts started to my own guildmates. I hope they're okay.

I know Mira can handle herself, but I'm worried about Lucy and Levy. Natsu and Gajeel are first gen slayers so they don't have as much control.

Erik seems to be in complete control. Maybe once the dragons and their mates are alone they can rein in their dragon instincts. "Is it hard to remain in control?" I asked leaning against him.

I felt him stiffen a bit before relaxing. "I think my soul hearing magic helps because I'm more in control of my mind because of the practice I've had."

I nodded and yawned. My exhaustion must be catching up with me. I felt my eye lids droop before slipping into darkness.

Mira's POV
After I woke up after me and Laxus cuddle session I spent the last part of the day roaming around the colossal ski cabin.

I even snatched Laxus's headphones and was listening to the music staring out the window at the sun set, and no my music selection was not a collection of love songs, why do you ask?

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and a head rest on my shoulder. I was content to watch the sunset with Laxus' arms around me.

He slid the headset off my ears. "You know it's getting dark." He whispered into my ear and I felt a hint of arousal course through me.

"Wanna go to bed." He asked and I knew he didn't mean sleeping.

"Hmm." I said tapping my finger against my chin. "Should I?" I teased.

"Let me convince you." He said his voice husky and low. He pulled me into on of his deep electrifying kisses. Okay I definitely felt aroused know.

"Then let's go to bed." I purred and led him to the master bedroom I'd scoped out earlier.

I opened the door and Laxus looked down at my neck. "May I?" He asked.

I gulped then nodded, he leaned over and I felt his breath on my shoulder then his fangs pierced my skin, I gasped and then stifled a moan.

He pulled away and I saw a mark right above my collar bone at the bottom of my neck, and it was red with blood, my blood.

I was breathing hard and so was he, his eyes full of lust and need. Then we crashed against each other.

We both had the expertise of someone who'd done this before and had one hell of a night (if you know what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink)