Chapter 12

Omg I hit 1000 readers!!! Wooo thanks everyone! I'm so excited! Here's the next chapter. Hope y'all like it!

Levy's POV
I sat at the kitchen table reading a book. Gajeel had some books here for me and I squealed, tackled him in a hug and then grabbed a book and started to read.

Gajeel sat next to me absently playing with my hair. "Would it be okay if I marked you?" He asked suddenly.

Where did that come from? I turned around to face him setting my book down.

He looked timid rubbing the back of his neck. I gulped but then nodded. I wanted this too.

He moved over to me and I tried to stay still but my heart was pounding inside my chest. Fangs gleaming he leaned over and bit into my flesh. My pupil dilated and I gasped but it soon turned into a moan.

Once he was done he backed away and I looked over to see fang marks where my neck and shoulder intersected.

I looked over to see him there his eyes intense with another intent then just marking me.

Then he pushed me up against the wall leaning his head down to kiss me. I stood up on my tip toes and wrapped by arms around his neck pulling him closer.

The kiss deepened and when we finally pulled away I had the same feeling as when he kissed me outside of fairy hills.

Every thing seemed so defined, like my senses had been heightened. I could still taste the tang of metal in my mouth.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked. "I think I have an idea." He said with a wicked grin his fangs stained red with my blood. I grinned right back.

We both moved at the same time crashing into each other. I wrapped my arms around him and he lifted me up, My legs latched around him and he held me as we kissed.

I was then pushed against a table and he pinned my arms above my head. I was already breathing hard and so was he.

His eyes roamed down me and then he leaned in and kissed me again. I wrapped my legs around his back bringing him closer.

He then moved over to my neck and kissed my mark. I shuddered and let out a cry of pleasure. "Are you gonna take me on the kitchen table or are we actually gonna do it in a bed." I panted in between breaths.

"Which would you prefer?" He asked and looked up at me our eyes locking. As appealing as the kitchen table is, I don't want my first time to be on it.

He nibbled on my ear. "The bed." I gasped.

He scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom. He pushed the door open with his shoulder and set me down on the bed. Now that's more like it.

Mira's POV
I woke up to find Laxus staring at me.

"Is there any particular reason your staring at me?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. He just leaned over and softly kissed me.

"I'm still waiting for an answer." I said and rolled over so that I was on top of his muscular chest. He just grunted.

I leaned down and kissed him nice and slow and teasing. Then I broke away and got off him standing up.

Jeez my legs felt soar, we did it over and over again until we finally fell asleep.

I walked across the floor to his discarded purple shirt that was on the floor and put it on. I turned back to Laxus who was putting on his pants.

He turned and saw me in his shirt and let out a growl of approval.

I walked up to him rubbing a finger over his jaw. "Your such a grumpy dragon." I told him. "And your a she devil." He said with a smirk.

"Point taken." I said and set my finger on his bicep then sliding down his abs and stopping at the line of his pants.

"Well time for breakfast." I said and skipped away. He growled in annoyance and I laughed.

I made my way to the kitchen and started to prepare some food. I hummed to myself as I moved throughout the kitchen and out of the corner of my eye, saw him leaning against the door way watching me.

"You never gave me an answer to why you were staring at me." I said not even turning to look at him.

I heard heavy footsteps and he was right besides me and he wrapped his arms around me and his breath tickled my ear. "Because the she devil deserves all my attention." He said and I smiled a devious smile and turned around and flung myself against him.

I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed his face kissing him hard, and he held me gripping my ass, the force of me jumping on him made him bang into the counter.

He turned so that I was resting on top of the counter and started to suck at my collar bone. "So your gonna keep me up all night and now all morning as well?" I questioned. "That's right." He growled.

Well I guess we were eachother's breakfast.