Chapter 15

(I'm doing this chapter from the boys point of view as well as the girls)

Gajeel's POV
I glanced over at Levy who was sleeping soundly besides me. God she was beautiful. I had tried to be gentle with her last night but she then took the reins and said she wanted it hard. I was glad I agreed.

Now I had more control over myself since I had mated with levy. But when I was watching her read yesterday it was like an eternal war zone in my head, to keep myself from doing anything rash because of my instincts.

I'd asked to mark her hoping it would take away some of my problems but that just made me want her more, but now, I almost regretted not taking her sooner.

Levy stirred next to me and I sat up looking at her. "Morning." I said.

She looked at me blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She sat up as well and stretched out her arms yawning and I chuckled. "Morning." She replied and leaned over and kissed me.

We eventually broke away. "I'm sorry for you having to deal with me and this whole dragon instinct thing." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "It's okay." She said. "I read a book about it so I was prepared."

"Of course you did." I muttered and she giggled. "You know what I need right now." Levy said.

"Another round?" I grinned. She snorted. "No, well maybe later. But right now I need a bath." She said.

"I'll join you." I said. "No your not." She said and she slid off the side of the bed. "Why not." I asked, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

"Because your distracting." She said as she went to the bathroom door. "Oh." I said, like an idiot.

She flashed a feral grin at me and walked through the door shutting it behind her.

I stood gaping at the door. Damn she had me wrapped around her little finger.

Levy's POV
It felt nice waking up next to Gajeel. Being able to kiss him whenever I wanted without worrying about making it awkward.

God when he's suggested another round that was sooo tempting but I managed to control myself.

Now, I was on the couch reading a book in Gajeel's lap. I was still a little sore but it wasn't to bad.

"Are you done yet?" He asked. "Nope." I said. "How many pages?" Gajeel asked. "100." I said. "Ugh. I should've known not to bring books or you wouldn't pay any attention to me and you'd just read the whole time." He groaned and I giggled.

"Aww you want attention." I teased setting the book down. He grumbled something under his breath and I distinctly heard the words my shrimp, and stupid book.

"We could go back to the guild." Gajeel offered trying to change the subject and my thoughts strayed to the other girls. I hope they're okay. "Since we've mated I should be fine." He said.

"Hmm I'm not so sure, the book said something about a cool down time, it said the shortest being three days after so we should at least wait that long." I said.

"You did your research." He said with a grin. "Why did you think I was just randomly looking up dragon slayers for not reason in that book store." I said.

"Yeah, and that's day not today crap, seriously?" He said. "Yeah it wasn't that day, it was the next!" I said and he laughed and I joined in.

Natsu's POV
I was awoken by the feeling of something moving. I looked over at Lucy to see she had taken her pillow and now had it over her face trying to block the sunlight that was streaming through the window blinds. I chuckled.

"Looks like it's morning." I stated.

"Time to get up." I said and poked her side. "Noooo." She groaned and rolled over. I chuckled, she was so cute.

"Well then I'll have to settle for this." I said and wrapped my arms and legs around her.

Lucy put her pillow back where it was and then pressed her back against me.

I looked down at her, I had almost forgot we were both naked. I could tell Lucy had been nervous about doing it at first but once she got going, there was no stopping her, she was amazing.

I hoped I didn't go to hard. "You okay?" I asked her. "I'm fine, just tired." She yawned.

"Want me to fix some breakfast?" I asked her. "No." She said. "I want to stay like this for a while." "Oh okay." I said my heart swelling in my chest.

She rested her head in the crook of my neck and I angled my head down breathing in her scent.

Lucy's POV
I was at the kitchen bar eating breakfast and Natsu walked down the steps and sat down next to me. I had been worrying about the other girls but when my eyes drifted to his bare chest those thoughts suddenly disappeared.

I'd seen him without a shirt, and completely naked now that last night had happened, but this was different because he didn't have his scarf on, since I was wearing it, and I could actually study him without him being on top of me.

I never noticed how broad Natsu's shoulder's were. He was always wearing his scarf so it covered them and I never appreciated them, until now. They were huge and muscular, not that I was complaining. He looked different without his scarf. I subconsciously slid my tongue over my lips.

Thankfully he'd but on some pants, and I was relieved and disappointed by that.

My thoughts suddenly drifted to last night, Natsu had seen me naked before but he usually seemed unfazed by it, I usually associated it with him being a dense as a rock, but last night the way he was looking at me, his gaze was so intense, it sent shivers down my spine.

I kinda liked it too, even if my hips and legs ached, it was worth it in my opinion.

"Why you staring Lucy?" He asked with a grin, interrupting my thoughts

"No reason." I squeaked. "Oh yeah?" He said leaning in and grinned even wider. "Nope no reason at all." I said and hid my face in his scarf which was around my neck.

"Your adorable." He teased. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Then he attacked me with kisses and I squealed. "Natsu! I'm trying to eat! Stop it! Your so weird! Eeee! That tickles!" I exclaimed.

I slid off the stool and ran away trying to escape the tickle attack forgetting about the way my body ached.

Natsu tackled me onto the couch and started to tickle me, he was on top of me but for an entirely different reason this time.

Then I surged upwards, pushing against him, knocking him over so that he fell against the hardwood floor and I was now on top of him, straddling him with my legs.

"I think I like this." He said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and started to get off him but he rushed up and hugged me, pulling me back down onto him.

"Natsu let me go!" I said. "No! I want more cuddles." He said like a toddler and gave me a little squeeze to prove his point.

I giggled and tilted my head up to look at his smiling face. I smiled back at him, I could get used to this.