CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

"I understand that not all of you can actually perform a Patronus, and that all of you can create a full body of it. So I'm telling you this now, to prepare yourselves." Professor Challis leaned on her desk, facing her seventh year class, "Your final exam will be to cast a Patronus, if you are able to shield yourself with it – you pass... but create a full body of your Patronus – well, I'm sure you know what it means. Class dismissed."

Draco and Theodore walked out of the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom and headed for the Great Hall for Lunch. The whole way, Theodore was muttering about how they were going to even perform the Patronus Charm.

"The next thing we need is our Patronus killing us than our attacker." Theodore muttered.

Draco sighed, he knew that if he or Theodore would even create a Patronus, there is a high possibility that it would kill them, but behind all that, Draco was actually curious on what his Patronus looks like? What animal would it be? There were times Draco wanted to cast a Patronus, but was hesitant on doing it, what if his Patronus killed him? So he never tried, but now he has to since it was their final exam for Defence Against the Dark Arts, why can't Challis just have them duel for their final exam –

"Watch it!" Seamus said.

Draco glared at Seamus and Seamus glared at Draco, they were still not in good terms, and never will be. Seamus hated Draco, not only because he is a Slytherin, but because he was a bully and was one of Voldemorts followers (but mostly because he was a bully). Theodore broke their stares and dragged Draco to the Great Hall, "Come on Draco, leave him."
Draco shoved Theodore's hand off his shoulder and went to the Great Hall. Theodore sighed at Draco, but then noticed that Seamus was still there, along with Dean, Theodore turned to Seamus and glared at him, "What, is there something you want from us?"

"Nothing." Seamus said, and then left with Dean beside him. Theodore quickly went after Draco and found him at the Great Hall, sitting alone. Theodore sighed again and went to where Draco was and sat next to him.

"You should've let me – "

"What, hex him?" Theodore said, "And get in trouble? You just got detention last week and you want to get in to more trouble. Just leave him Draco, he's not worth it."

Draco sighed and started eating the food on his plate. While eating, the owls came and they were dropping letters and packages for the students. To Draco's surprise, his owl came swooping down and dropped a letter for him and Theodore from his mother.
After ripping the envelope open, Draco read his mother's letter then hid it in his things.

"What did you she say?" Theodore asked, not even bothering to open his letter.

"Just checking on us." Draco said.

Draco then noticed an owl swooping down the Gryffindor table and to Jaime Potter's shoulder, it was carrying a letter in its beak. After getting the letter from her owl, Jaime gave her owl a treat and let it fly away. Must be from her brother, Draco thought, and he was partially correct. It was actually two letters, one from Harry and the other from Mrs. Weasely.

After lunch, Draco and Theodore went to their next class, it was Alchemy. When they entered the classroom, everything was rearranged, their tables had four Transmutation circles engraved on the tables, four seats, and written at the board were some symbols and instructions. Shrugging off the surroundings, Draco and Theodore went to the nearest table and sat in front of the two Gryffindors. Big mistake, since it was Eloise Midgen and Jaime Potter who were sitting at that table, and Draco and Theodore were too late to switch tables since everyone else's have occupied the tables.