Chapter 7

I wake up the next morning in Josh's arms, I listen as he continues to snore. I slide out of his arms and walk downstairs. I look around and see nor hear anyone, they must all still be asleep.I walk into the kitchen a decide to make a big breakfast for all of us. I grab the eggs out of the fridge and get them on a pan before taking bacon and biscuits out of the fridge and into a larger pan before putting them into the oven. I finish cooking up the eggs before turning off the stove. I hear footsteps and I turn around and smile.

"Good morning sis." Katie says as she yawns, "Morning, I made breakfast help yourself. I'm going to go check on Josh." I say and grab plates as well as cups out. I hear Courtney open the door down the hall as I pass it to go upstairs.

"Josh?" I hear the shower running, I walk into our room and into the bathroom.

"Josh?" I open the door, he slides the shower curtain open. "Everything ok?" He asks and I nod. "I was just wondering where you were." I say as I sit on the counter.

"Oh" he says as he turns off the water and wraps the town around his waist. Water droplets run down his body and along his abs, I can't help but stare at his body. I hear him cough and I look back up at him, he laughs and starts to dry off. 

"Well breakfast is ready when you're done." I say as I get off the counter and give him quick kiss. I wondered back down into the kitchen and waited for Josh to join the rest of us. We all joke around as we eat and plan our next few days together. 

The following months fly by as we prepare the house for our babies, it's been pretty hectic around here. Courtney has been seeing a gentleman and sure enough they hit it off and he offered to support her and her baby. She's due within the next few weeks, time really has flown by. 

I'm just around 7 months, we'd be lucky to keep them in for another month. The doctor doesn't think I will make it to my due date, I am huge and have slowly been dilating. 

"Babe?" I say as Josh walks into the living room. "Yes?" Josh asks as he quickly walks towards me.

"Can you help me real quick?" I hold out my hands for help. He helps me to my feet. "Thanks" I kiss him before placing his hand overtop of my belly. I can keep them kicking as Josh starts talking to them. They get so excited to hear his voice, it's really heartwarming to feel them moving for their dad. 

"We need to finish their room, it's only a matter of weeks. They can't come into this world without having a room ready for them." I say and hear a laugh behind us, I quickly turn around and see Katie. 

"Yup, you'll be having them soon. You're finally start to nest!" She shrieks as she clinches her fists together, jumping up and down.

"Oh I cannot wait to meet my niece and nephew!" She runs over and places her hands on my belly. I watch as her and Josh talk to the babies.

"I'm so thankful to have you two, I couldn't do this alone." I admit, I watch as their eyes gloss over. 

"We're always going to be here for you, we're family." Katie pulls me into her arms, I sigh in relief and look at Josh who's got a big smile on his face and a tear slipping down his cheek.

"What's wrong?" I question him as Katie pulls away, also concerned with why Josh is crying. 

"Nothing, I just-ugh I love you." He rushes to touch my lips with his as he wraps his arms around me. 

"Yup this is my queue to leave" Katie quickly exits the room leaving us laughing. 

"I cannot wait to meet our babies." Josh admits, he allows a few more tears to fall before wiping them away.