Old Memories

Joey's POV

I heard Sawyer leave the house. I look over my bed and saw the time, it was 8. Sawyer left quite late. I was all alone, and I felt abandoned. I cried under my pillow until I fell asleep.

I began to dream, I was dreaming about Doug. I began to remember the good times I spent with Doug. It all started when I went to England. Our flirtation ship grew from there.

*flashback*

Doug was coming to Los Angeles finally. After months of face timing and skyping, I couldn't believe Doug was coming to see me. I drove my car to the airport where I was suppose to pick up Doug. It turned out he was questioned by immigration. I was worried for him and all I could do was wait. He finally came out and hugged me.

He said, "Joey it's so great to see you, you look better in person than on my phone"

"I could say the same to you Doug. I forgot how tall you are" I chuckled.

From all the excitement, I began to vlog us coming out from the airport. We were so close to each other and I felt a spark. I ended the vlog and when I tuned to put my camera away, our hands locked. There, I knew I didn't need to DTR. We walked to the parking lot and I would always end up staring into Doug's eyes.

On our way, one of my psychopath's yelled my name from across the street. " Hey! Is that Joey?! It it Joey Graceffa! "

As she came closer, Doug pulled away and I realized that our relationship would be a secret. I couldn't show my disappointment but instead I had to put a fake smile on my face.

"Hey there chickidanya, "I replied. After taking a few pictures we went to my car and left to eat because Doug said he was starving.

Doug was a lot taller than me, it was one of the things that I loved about him.

After we ate, we went to my house where Doug was going to stay with me for the next week. While I was opening the door Doug pulled me close to him.

In the moment we kissed, I had to tipi-toe to meet his lips. We kissed for a while in between exchanging kisses Doug said, "Joey, I'm so happy you're finally in my arms. Finally we can be alone and have time for ourselves."

I blushed and the door flew open. We both fell on the floor with Doug ontop of me. When we both got up, I saw that Sawyer was in the room with us.

I turned a bright red and said, "Hey soy sauce. "