Recalling History

Sawyer's POV

*present*

I went to Tyler's house to film the DRUNK spelling challenge. It's been a while since I had spent time with Tyler. I sat down on his couch and sighed.

Tyler said "something wrong Sawyer? You're usually always excited to drink."

I responded "I'm fine Tyler. " He knew I was lying.

"Sawyer! Don't lie to me. I know you long enough to know when you're lying" Tyler said.

I was getting ticked off and blew up. "I'm in love with Joey! " I blurted out.

"What. You can't?! I love you Sawyer!" Tyler screamed.

He quickly leaned in for a kiss and I pushed him away. I didn't realize my own strength because Tyler fell on the floor. He started to sob.

He said " Sawyer... Joey doesn't even believe in love. Not anymore, not ever since Doug broke up with him. "

I was in shock and reality had struck me. "Doug, I should have known" I whispered to myself.

"I have go Tyler. I'm sorry." I ran out to my car and began to drive.

"Doug... I knew it. " I began to remember the first time I caught them together.

*flashback - continue*

I was sitting in the couch with Hitch on my lap. I heard the door knob wobbling. Joey must have been trying to open the door. I got off the couch and when I turned to open the door, I saw Doug ontop of Joey. They were both red when they got up and before I could say anything Joey said " Hey soy sauce."

I responded"everything alright? "

Joey was stuttering as he was trying to explain to me what happened. He said " I was just trying to open the door and Doug was trying to help by pulling the handle. Before we knew it, the door flew open and we fell. "

I could see him red and worried, it was kind of cute, but to end his torture I replied "it's cool Joey, accidents happen. "

I shook hands with Doug and greeted him into my house. I walked back to the couch as Joey and Doug ran to his room.

*present*

I should have known that Joey and Doug were together. Doug broke his heart but I can fix it by giving him my love. I need to get to Joey. I need to tell him how I feel. I began driving as fast as I could back to my house.