Confused

Joey's POV

"Sawyer, I'm in love with you" I said. There was a long silence and Sawyer let go off me. I was disappointed, did this mean he didn't want me?

Sawyer lifted my head up and kissed me. He held me tighter in his arms. Finally he said "I'm in love with you too, Joey Graceffa.

Sawyer's POV

Joey admitted to me that he loved me. It made me so happy and everything so worth it. I couldn't help myself but kiss him and tell him that I loved him back.

Joey smiled at me and we locked hands together. We finally stopped and I drove us back home. "Joey are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" I said. Joey sighed and said "I will when I'm ready."

Joey reached out his hand and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and kissed his hand. I drove the rest of the way home with one hand on the steering wheel.

We finally got home and I saw Doug in my house. I forgot that I left there.

Doug's POV

"Hey Joey. Did you finally think things over" I said. I saw Joey step back and lean into Sawyer.

"I have Doug" Joey replied.

"Don't you realize you'll never be as happy with Sawyer compared to if you were back with me" I yelled.

"Doug, you don't know that." Joey said softly.

"Fine Joey. You'll see I was right, I know what's good for you" I said leaving his house.

"You know where to find me Joey" I said softly closing the door.

Joey's POV

Doug left and I felt my heart sink. Did I have still have feeling for Doug?

I looked into Sawyer and he wrapped his arms around me. "You did the right thing Joey" Sawyer told me.

He leaned in and kissed me. I felt Sawyer go down my neck and kiss me. "Sawyer you can have me" I said softly.