Making Love

Explicit Content

Sawyer's POV

Everything was worth it now, Joey Graceffa was all mine. 

I came back up and kissed Joey on the lips. I whispered into his ear "Joey I love you so much." 

I continued to go down on Joey and started to kiss his neck. I heard Joey start to moan and it only turned me on even more. I was ready to have Joey until he pulled me away. 

He let out a chuckle "let's take our clothes off first Sawyer. " 

Joey began to undress and all I could do was stare at his gorgeous body. Joey caught me looking at him and came closer to me. "Need help Sawyer?"

Joey helped me pull off my shirt and then he dropped to his knees. He began to rub my bulge through my pants and I closed my eyes from the pleasure it brought me. I was about to c*m until I finally heard him unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants. I helped him out and took off my pants. Joey slowly pulled out my hard c**k through the hole in my boxers. 

"You're hard already Sawyer" Joey said grinning up at me.

I looked down at Joey and I saw him lick from the base of my c**k to the tip. I began to moan and he began to take me into his mouth. Joey began licking the head of my c**k and put it in his mouth. He went further down my c**k until it all was in my mouth. Joey was deep-throating me and it was heaven. I don't know what it was but Joey looked so cute sucking on my c**k. All I could do was look at his beautiful green eyes. I was close to reaching m climax and I guess Joey sensed it and he let of my c**k. I stoked my c**k which was now covered in Joey's saliva. 

"God Joey that felt great. My turn to please you." 

I turned Joey around so his ass was facing me. Joey laid over my bed and I began to rim him. 

Joey's POV

Sawyer was all excited to have me. I guess he deserved it, especially after all the drama. I felt Sawyer start to rim me from behind and I couldn't help but moan. Sawyer stopped for a moment and I looked back. I saw him lube his c**k and then he slowly entered me. I yelped out and grabbed on to the sheets of the bed. Sawyer turned me over and leaned over to kiss me. 

Sawyer said "tell me to stop if it hurts." 

I nodded my head and he began to trust inside me. I felt Sawyer's big c**k hit my g-spot and I couldn't help to moan. Sawyer was fucking me harder and faster as he was reaching his climax. 

"F**k Sawyer. F**k me harder. C*m inside me" I moaned. 

After a few more thrust Sawyer finally shoved his entire c**k in me and came inside me. Sawyer laid on top of me and kissed me on the lips. He pulled his c**k out of my ass and went to the bathroom to clean up. After he came out I stood up and kiss him lightly on the lips. 

"That felt great Sawyer" I said and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

Sawyer's POV

That was one of the best sex I had ever experienced. Joey was so hot and tight. I could have lasted longer but Joey seemed to enjoy himself. Joey finally came out and laid in the bed next to me. We cuddled in bed naked until we both fell asleep.