The Good Old Days

Joey's POV

*flashback -continue*

Doug and I raced to my room. He locked my door and say down in my bed next to me.

I was panting and said "sorry about that Doug."

He replied "it's alright Joey, let's just continue from where we left off"

Doug held my hand and leaned over to kiss me. I let his lips touch mine and I realized his hands going up my shirt. He was getting aggressive and I wasn't ready.

"Doug stop. We're going to fast. " I yelped.

Doug stopped and pulled away. "I'm sorry Joey, I should probably get to my hotel room."

He was reaching for the door and I panicked. "Doug stop! Stay here, please, Sawyer wouldn't mind and you don't need to spend money on a hotel room."

He grinned at me and said "sure thing Joey" he jumped back to the bed where we laid there cuddling each other.

Doug and I spent the rest of our days together exploring LA. Things were going great for us but things got ugly fast. Doug had to leave to go back to England and that was the start of the downfall of our relationship. I cried when I dropped Doug off to the airport.

" Joey I'll be back for VidConn" he said as he was trying to comfort me.

*present*

My dream turned to a nightmare as I remembered the betrayal I saw at VidConn. I began to dream about how hurt I felt when Doug broke my heart.

I was squirming in the bed when suddenly a knock on the door woke me up from my slumber. I was waken up from the best dream I ever had and my worst nightmare. I missed those days but I could never forgive Doug, not after what he did.

Whoever was at the door was knocking hard. It must have been Sawyer knocking. He must have gotten drunk again. I went downstairs to open the door. As I opened the door I saw that it wasn't Sawyer, it was Doug.

"Hey Joey, I miss you" he said.